Honda Prelude Online banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
927 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
wheres the best place to get them, and also i just noticed in the members rides section that someone has a new vis hood with a crazy heavy duty latch. would that mean i dont have to get hood pins with that one??

·
Boost Withdrawl... :(
6,152 Posts
please do a search, this has been beaten to death

and as for the latch thats what i was wondering

·
PO.Com's E-Pimpologist
3,352 Posts
ahaha hey BSI, you saw my car, it was VIS hehe yeaaaaaaa. anyhow there a few ppl that can get you a good price

·
6,152 Posts
oh forgot to mention, check the sponsors on here..

BTW, what happened to TurboEVO? is he not a sponsor anymore or what?

·
Registered
927 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
MidNKight-lude said:
ahaha hey BSI, you saw my car, it was VIS hehe yeaaaaaaa. anyhow there a few ppl that can get you a good price
oh, really? :malken:

·
¡¡¡ǝɹǝɥ sɐʍ sdnʇuǝɯǝɔ
5,891 Posts
if you werr close to here i could hook you up but your not so i won't... i won't ship

·
6,152 Posts
lol would you ship to me???? even tho i have no clue where harrisburg is:shrug:

and i have to scrape up some money to get a cf hood but its good to know that i have a PO sponsor in my state

·
PO.Com's E-Pimpologist
3,352 Posts
bsi i might know a guy selling his hood, pm me

·
¡¡¡ǝɹǝɥ sɐʍ sdnʇuǝɯǝɔ
5,891 Posts
Anthony, I won't ship it to you but I would be willing to meet up with you. I'm meeting up with Mike(PreludeTypeShizl) next week to get him his hood. My brother lives in Nazareth so when I go there it's not really to far from the racetrack up your way. Hell even for me to get to Pocono IR only takes me about 1.5 hours or so.

So you know I will be ordering some more hoods in a few weeks so if you are interested you can get on the deal when I order that batch. Let me kno if you are interested.

Ryan

BTW, to get to Harrisburg the easiest way, from Blakeslee, is to head thru Jim Thorpe, Nesquehoning,and Mahanoy City to I-81 and head south. I-81 runs right into Harrisburg.

·
PO.Com's E-Pimpologist
3,352 Posts
who **** i know theses places in PA ahhh cementups lives near my aunt :eek:

·
WHITE RUSSIAN !
2,170 Posts
cementups said:
Anthony, I won't ship it to you but I would be willing to meet up with you. I'm meeting up with Mike(PreludeTypeShizl) next week to get him his hood. My brother lives in Nazareth so when I go there it's not really to far from the racetrack up your way. Hell even for me to get to Pocono IR only takes me about 1.5 hours or so.

So you know I will be ordering some more hoods in a few weeks so if you are interested you can get on the deal when I order that batch. Let me kno if you are interested.

Ryan

BTW, to get to Harrisburg the easiest way, from Blakeslee, is to head thru Jim Thorpe, Nesquehoning,and Mahanoy City to I-81 and head south. I-81 runs right into Harrisburg.
How much for the hood? if i were to pick it up.

·
Registered
3,285 Posts
Someone pick me up a hood from cementups and ship it to me. :)

·
IM CURED!
1,165 Posts
MugenPoweredLude said:
please do a search, this has been beaten to death

and as for the latch thats what i was wondering
i think we need to make the search button look like this
search (but in red but i havent figured it out yet)

·
6,152 Posts
^^^that should be only for the noobs

1 - 20 of 44 Posts