Honda Prelude Online banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
722 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Are there any lude owners on this board from the Central Florida area? If so is there a shop that they recommend. I need one that can instal cam gears, pulleys, and maybe even cams later on. I would really appreciate it if someone could list some good shops in the area. If you have a number it would help a lot but just a name and location would do.

Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
1,463 Posts
For basic stuff like cam gears or pulleys, I'd suggest Racing Zone in Orlando (don't know their number)...they also have one in Tampa, but I have NOO clue how far away that is from where you are.

Personally, Im dropping my car off at LHT in Clearwater for a supercharger install.

Can't think of anything else off the top of my head. I'm pretty sure there should be a couple more good shops in Orlando.

------------------

'98 White Prelude
Neuspeed Race Springs
Koni Adj Shocks
Neuspeed Front Strut Bar
Removed Resonator
DC Sports Ceramic Headers
Rear ST Sway Bar
JRSC sitting on garage floor
Going to replace the springs w/ a set of GC's

·
Registered
648 Posts
For Racing Zone in Orlando try 407-273-0099

------------------
Yum, VW GTIs for breakfast lunch and dinner...

·
Registered
4,185 Posts
Racing Zone in O-Town is your best bet. Too bad they dont have a DYNO!I If you want a dyno, which you WILL NEED to properly tune, then you might wanna contact Spec-R in Tampa.

------------------

www.importheart.com
Whos your DelTapywa?
I got these Jammies.

·
Registered
1,463 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by 2kLuder:
Racing Zone in O-Town is your best bet. Too bad they dont have a DYNO!I If you want a dyno, which you WILL NEED to properly tune, then you might wanna contact Spec-R in Tampa.

</font>
Reality Check: Spec-R no longer exists!

Solution: Contact the former owner of Spec-R, John, who STILL has his dyno sitting in a storage facility: [email protected]

------------------

'98 White Prelude
Neuspeed Race Springs
Koni Adj Shocks
Neuspeed Front Strut Bar
Removed Resonator
Rear ST Sway Bar

·
Registered
255 Posts
what spec R is gone?? My friend just ordered a turbo kit and about to have them install. Are there any good shop in central Florida?? Please post up. Are there any other shop has dyno?

·
Registered
1,463 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by dangerzone:
what spec R is gone?? My friend just ordered a turbo kit and about to have them install. Are there any good shop in central Florida?? Please post up. Are there any other shop has dyno? </font>
Spec-R in terms of the staff and the shop work exists (which explains why you can still buy stuff from them and have them install it).

Spec-R in terms of the actual shop location does not (therefore, you need to contact John privately -- see above post for more info).

Sorry for any confusion this may have caused.

not rice - i dont go to UCF, but i am a student at USF...close enough

------------------

'98 White Prelude
Neuspeed Race Springs
Koni Adj Shocks
Neuspeed Front Strut Bar
Removed Resonator
Rear ST Sway Bar

·
Registered
171 Posts
I go to Embry-Riddle in Daytona. But live in Orlando.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts