Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok I no that there will be someone to Yell SEARCH NOOB>>>

But I have had did not see anything in reference to the questions that I have

1999 Base Prelude
Injen intake
Apexi exhaust
and cheap header with res. test pipe
186,000 miles

Ok here is the question.. After putting on the header and test pipe, I did in fact get a CEL so I went to the ol' parts store and purchase the spark plug nonfoulers. Installed cleared the codes and went on my way. Now I am throwing P0131 and P0132, Low and High voltage to sensor 1 which is the up stream o2 sensor. So today it had to have the biggest freakin Gremlin under the hood ever. I was leaving my house and when I shifted into second and started to give it gas it fell FLAT on its face.... THEN OMG!!! it was like it was on spray and off we went until I shifted again to 3rd.. same thing. After it was at operating temp all was fine.

I guess what I am asking is do I need to go out and spend a bunch of $$ on a new o2 or is there something else wrong.

PLEASE HELP

·
Registered
72 Posts
Ok I no that there will be someone to Yell SEARCH NOOB>>>

But I have had did not see anything in reference to the questions that I have

1999 Base Prelude
Injen intake
Apexi exhaust
and cheap header with res. test pipe
186,000 miles

Ok here is the question.. After putting on the header and test pipe, I did in fact get a CEL so I went to the ol' parts store and purchase the spark plug nonfoulers. Installed cleared the codes and went on my way. Now I am throwing P0131 and P0132, Low and High voltage to sensor 1 which is the up stream o2 sensor. So today it had to have the biggest freakin Gremlin under the hood ever. I was leaving my house and when I shifted into second and started to give it gas it fell FLAT on its face.... THEN OMG!!! it was like it was on spray and off we went until I shifted again to 3rd.. same thing. After it was at operating temp all was fine.

I guess what I am asking is do I need to go out and spend a bunch of $$ on a new o2 or is there something else wrong.

PLEASE HELP

P0131 O2 Sensor Circuit Low Voltage (Bank 1 Sensor 1)
P0132 O2 Sensor Circuit High Voltage (Bank 1 Sensor 1)

looks like you have the nonfoulers on the wrong o2

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
No not yet.. But tonight I was getting WAY WAY worse and almost not drivable. Starting to P*SS me off. I just figured that I could deal with it for a while since it didn't do it all the time but I guess I will have to quite being a tight ass and buy the O2 sensor.

·
Registered
72 Posts
No not yet.. But tonight I was getting WAY WAY worse and almost not drivable. Starting to P*SS me off. I just figured that I could deal with it for a while since it didn't do it all the time but I guess I will have to quite being a tight ass and buy the O2 sensor.
Just make sure you get the one with the OEM connector and not the universal

1 - 8 of 8 Posts