Honda Prelude Online banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sup everyone. Does anybody know of a good way to clean out vomit and keep the odor away on carpet? So far I used this Carecraft carpet cleaner that I got when I purchase my car and I can still smell the odor. Any suggestions?

Daniel

·
Vu Nguyen
3,506 Posts
Is it on the carpet or the floor mats? If it's on the floor mat then take it out and wet it, then clean it vigorously. If it's the carpet, use a wet rag and dampen the area.. Then clean it with the carpet cleaner. Get an air freshener in there because the odor probably stuck to the rest of the car. If you have a garage, open the windows so you can let it ventilate.

·
Premium Member
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yea, its on carpet next to the passenger door and some of it got under the passenger seat. So my friend and I took out the seat last night and tried to clean it out. I left the windows and moonroof open over night and it still smells like s***. Thank for your help

Daniel

·
Vu Nguyen
3,506 Posts
DjChowFun said:
febreeze is your friend
That's the stuff.. I couldn't think of the name of it. :bigthumb:

·
Registered
1 Posts
Sup everyone. Does anybody know of a good way to clean out vomit and keep the odor away on carpet? So far I used this Carecraft carpet cleaner that I got when I purchase my car and I can still smell the odor. Any suggestions?

Daniel

a simple suggestion of mine.try a detergent or a shampoo to apply or spray on the smelly areas
before vacuuming it.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts