Honda Prelude Online banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
474 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ANyone heading to carlisle PA next weekend.. last yrs kinda sucked cause it was raining ppretty hard all weekend... that and none of the vendors EVER have anything for a lude.. at least not for the 4g vtec.. 2yrs ago I got lucky and picked up the AEM CAI for 170 brand new... since then ZIP.. I might go up there to see if anyone is selling a legit HID for the lude since the bulb size 9006 is used on many a honda.. any suggestions on which brands are good????

·
Registered
1,074 Posts
I'll be there, I'm gonna be on the lookout for MICrew. I haven't gotten a chance to make it to a meet yet but I will soon. As soon as my car gets painted in 3 weeks.

·
Premium Member
3,621 Posts
I'm going. I will probably be there on Saturday. I'll be hanging around the Cutting Edge Graphics booth most of the day - some friends of mine will be there running the booth... Stop by if you want some phoney Mugen stripes!

Andrew

·
Registered
4,190 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by aklucsarits:
I'm going. I will probably be there on Saturday. I'll be hanging around the Cutting Edge Graphics booth most of the day - some friends of mine will be there running the booth... Stop by if you want some phoney Mugen stripes!

Andrew
</font>

Free mugen stripe? I'll take one

I will be there...can we register to show when we get there? I havent registered yet.

------------------
David [email protected]

ICQ UIN: 4310950
AOL SN: Poena97

·
¡¡¡ǝɹǝɥ sɐʍ sdnʇuǝɯǝɔ
5,891 Posts
I'm planning on being there since I'm only 15 minutes away. PLlus my car gets picked up from the body shop Sat., so it will look as good as new (or at least it better).

------------------
2001 EBP Prelude
#550/2500
OEM body kit
JDM fogs and blue valve cover
Happy luding

·
Registered
957 Posts
I'll be there to show.

David, yes you can register at the show, however be prepared to wait in a long line.

------------------
Steve
2000 Prelude SS
"Mugen Equipped"

G

·
i'll be there with another member of my 'lude club...... not showin' or anything.....

Irene

------------------
Forum Moderator for Club Events (PLEASE CHECK IT OUT)
President of the Pennsylvania Honda Prelude Club
Member of Girlie Girle Racing, Team Interlude, and the SCCA

[email protected]
Club Events Forum

·
Registered
399 Posts
I'll be at the show most likely!

DY101 you might have a new member for your club soon. I may be moving to Howard county in the near future if i get the job i want down there.

Later

------------------
1997 Prelude SH
Eagle F1 tires
Iceman CAI,
cleared side markers
Cleared signals
JDM fogs
Clifford G4 alarm

·
Registered
399 Posts
nobody else going this weekend?

------------------
1997 Prelude SH
Eagle F1 tires
Iceman CAI,
cleared side markers
Cleared signals
JDM fogs
Clifford G4 alarm

·
Registered
4,889 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Gen Five:
I'll be at the show most likely!

DY101 you might have a new member for your club soon. I may be moving to Howard county in the near future if i get the job i want down there.

Later

</font>

cool, we got a really nice club going. And we will be there so if ya see us come by and say Hi. Oh yeah if any of us see eachother we need to say Hi.

------------------

99 Pearlwhite Sportshift
15.45 @ 92.37

·
Registered
4,889 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by 99prelude:
I HATE LINES

</font>
hey daivd the kid with the sentra is selling his registration, so you can buy it from him i think. If greg hasnt already registered me then i will buy his, i will find out soon.

------------------

99 Pearlwhite Sportshift
15.45 @ 92.37

G

·
yo.... i'm all psyched for this weekend.... i'll be chillin' in my ghetto prelude and with a black 5th gen... you will probably see me at the Axxis stand or a pink integra..

Irene

------------------

[email protected]
Club Events Forum

G

·
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Joon525:
I'm not going anymore.........I want to go mountain bike riding.
</font>
do you attend anything?????? the east coast hp.com meet will have the owner of the site out here june 10th.... exciting huh?

Irene

------------------

[email protected]
Club Events Forum

1 - 20 of 25 Posts