Honda Prelude Online banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was just wondering if anyone has pics of cf altezzas on a silver 5th gen. I'm going to either buy those or the regular clear ones tomorrow, but I'm not sure how they would look. The store owners don't let me take the samples outside to check how they would look on my car. Boo that. Any pics would be very much appreciated.

·
THE LONELY MONK
6,005 Posts
I personally like the CF ones. How about CF tails and gunmetal rims? go great together.

--Sam

------------------

With Great Powers Come Great Responsibilities--Never Underestimate the Power of the VTEC

M

·
0 Posts
I am thinking about getting the CF ones just because they are different.. I need a change. I have clear supra-style (type II) Prelude tails now, and will probably sell those. I would offer them to you, but the sidemarkers currently have strobes in them, which unless you have a strobe package, will be completly useless... on the other hand, I'm looking to sell them for ~$100

------------------
Malken00
[email protected]

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks for the opinions guys - but I'm still undecided. Personally, I think the clear ones will match the color of my car better, but the cf's are a lot more rare and unique. Its a tough call. I also don't want one that has a leak in it. Has anyone had experience with leaky altezzas?

·
Registered
2,546 Posts
My first pair leaked, they were the APC ones. So I bought a second pair, these leaked too, so I took some tar and sealed up the black lining around the lens, it blends in well, and NO MORE LEAKS! thank god. Ive been thinking about getting the carbon fiber ones.... but I still like the old school look of white out tails, maybe I should get those instead??? what do you all think?

[This message has been edited by deceptakon (edited April 03, 2001).]

·
Registered
282 Posts

CF on a silver looks TIGHT AS HELL!!!

someone show me a pic of CF on 4th gen...PLEASE...they've been out forever, i have yet to find a pic...even of just the lights them selves

------------------
1994 Black Prelude 2.3L DOHC 5-speed

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by malken00:
I am thinking about getting the CF ones just because they are different.. I need a change. I have clear supra-style (type II) Prelude tails now, and will probably sell those. I would offer them to you, but the sidemarkers currently have strobes in them, which unless you have a strobe package, will be completly useless... on the other hand, I'm looking to sell them for ~$100

</font>
Can you post a pic of the Supras Malk?
How do they differ from the Altezzas?

------------------
UK LUDER!:)
HONDA-R UK Member
5th GEN 2.2 VTI 4WS Manual

1 - 20 of 43 Posts