Honda Prelude Online banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
i have a 93 teg gray with white and gray interior 4 point rollcage that is white have a Phantom tach oil and volt apexi vtec controller and apexi rev/speed meter Momo steering wheel ls/vtec thats is new and have port and Polish head over sized pistons new b16 tranny with lsd motor is ready for n/a or nitrous car is in good looking need the money aksing 6500 obo motor is still in the shop should be done in a week or two call if u want to see im in orange county cali 714 875 7766 pics of the motor

http://www.imagestation.com/album/?id=4290393201 :bigthumb:

need to sell asap thanks

·
Registered
337 Posts
translation:

93 acura integra for sale. silver in color. it has a silver and white interior custom made with a momo wheel. also has a roll cage painted white. it has a ls/vtec motor with port n polish head, bored block with (arias?) pistons. the motor is in the shop right now getting finished. this is connected to a b16 tranny which is a good set-up for turbo or nitrous. other mods include a phantom tach, oil and volt gauges, apex vtec controller, and apex tach/speedometer. i am asking $6500 for the car and motor. i am located in orange county california. call me at 714-875-7766 if you want to see the car or have any questions. have a good day! :bigthumb:

i used to speak ghetto fluently in highschool. im a bit rusty now so im sorry for any mis-translation. :D

1 - 5 of 5 Posts