Honda Prelude Online banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
687 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I can't get my sidemarker bulb out. The piece that you are supposed to turn to unlock and then pull out will not come out.

Anybody know any tricks to get it out??

·
Retired, sorta
4,968 Posts
pliers and twist until u can get it out.. that's what i do everytime it's stuck

·
Boost Withdrawl... :(
6,152 Posts
mine were a ***** too....all i did was use my godly strength and a little blister later i got them out

·
Premium Member
1,796 Posts
Mine was the same way last weekend. I could turn it and it would be loose, but not want to come out. Then I could turn it all the way around and it wouldn't budge. Finally I handed it to my dad and in 2 seconds he pulled it right out haha. A piece of the plastic housing is busted off on mine and I guess that attributed to its orneriness :shrug:
Just keep twisting it and pulling out and it should come out eventually.

·
powered by oyster sauce
2,345 Posts
I have found that to be a problem with the gray bulb holder and aftermarket sidemarkers, but the stockers seem to be better designed.

I had to resort to pliers too :)

·
Registered
687 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I think I'm fairly strong:confused:
I just don't see how I could have not been turning hard enough.
If I use pliers on the piece and just turn with lots of strength won't some plastic piece in there just break off? whatever was preventing it from coming off easily in the first place?

·