Honda Prelude Online banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,939 Posts
i've always wondered why they use a one piece fiberglass body with the head and tail lights "painted" on???

its not like they drive at night anyways, its also not hard to get lost even if it were at night... its a damn circuit track with only left turns, not that hard.

boo NASCAR!!!

·
Drives a used Dodge
7,733 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
remember when the racing tundra kicked the ass of the other trucks in the truck races and all the rednecks were complaining its unfair :dumb:

·
Registered
1,939 Posts
yeah...

just because american built japanese cars are WAY better, it doesn't mean they are cheating :p

i wonder if/when volkswagon will enter :laugh:

·
Old School
1,086 Posts
Lucke said:
i've always wondered why they use a one piece fiberglass body with the head and tail lights "painted" on???
a quote i saw about that some time ago was something to do with the popularity of nascar being due to the fact that many of the fans "have that version of the car in stock form in their driveways, so it's easy to imagine that their own car could do that"...

if you think nascar is bad now, imagine how it would be if all the cars had bland front ends :dumb: :twitch:

·
I'm white
10,561 Posts
again.......nascar fans are mad because they saw how japanese cars overturned the way they make sedans (they actually had to try) and now they are going into their "own" racing......if they can't take the heat......well then get out of the game

hahah venting

·
Proud Daddy
4,863 Posts
I predict that Toyota will kick GM and Ford butt!;):D

·
Drives a used Dodge
7,733 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
merlindavis said:
a quote i saw about that some time ago was something to do with the popularity of nascar being due to the fact that many of the fans "have that version of the car in stock form in their driveways, so it's easy to imagine that their own car could do that"...

if you think nascar is bad now, imagine how it would be if all the cars had bland front ends :dumb: :twitch:
i believe most of the chassis and engines are the same, thats what I heard from somewhere, and if so dont see how it anywhere relates to a GT type class of racing,

·
unworkable
649 Posts
VeeTec said:
I predict that Toyota will kick GM and Ford butt!;):D
Hey now... don't forget Dodge has a car too that will get raped.

Wait! Didn't Toyota already surpass Chrysler sales in the US to become #3?

·
Old School
1,086 Posts
PreludePowerR said:
i believe most of the chassis and engines are the same, thats what I heard from somewhere, and if so dont see how it anywhere relates to a GT type class of racing,
i'm not debating that... just showing a nascar fan mindset in that if it looks like their car, they can imagine it to be their car...

·
Drives a used Dodge
7,733 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
merlindavis said:
i'm not debating that... just showing a nascar fan mindset in that if it looks like their car, they can imagine it to be their car...
wonder if these fans realize those cars nowhere resemble the production car, only thing it resembles is the painted logo :laugh:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts