Honda Prelude Online banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
880 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
instead of molding and doing drastic changes on the body of the lude for Fuel cap, can this be done?

this is made for an nsx, Filler Cap is a complete replacement for your factory gas filler door

i think it would be sweet if some one can do this.

cf one even looks hotter:bigthumb:

·
Registered
201 Posts
If you were to try and do it... get an extra fuel door and then mold that into it. Since we have a crease in our door, you may have to mold the entire door in at the center to get it to work right.

·
Registered
1,509 Posts
it can be done...since my cousin has it done on his corrado, but has a Kawasakii(sp??) gas cap and custom molded it.

·
Registered
1,509 Posts
******** said:
woundnt you still have to take off the cap on the inside?
no because the key hole area or flap will basically cover the gas hole..

·
WHITE RUSSIAN !
2,170 Posts
i see RED X.... can you fix the pics so i can see what you talking about.

·
WHITE RUSSIAN !
2,170 Posts
WAIT... u have that door....yet you still have the actual line around the fuel tank door.:confused: In other words its just a replacement of the current door....AM I RIGHT?

If it is then its totally stupid. Might as well get a real deal then get something like that.

·
Registered
186 Posts
trulegend said:

its okay post count does not mean jack shlt on this board.

so stop wasting your time:rolleyes:
that is the dumbest reply i have ever read. i have been on this board for two years and have a total of 65 (66 now) posts. why would i care about post count. seriously, why would you waste web space with that rediculous post unless YOU were concerned with your own post count??

1 - 20 of 26 Posts