Honda Prelude Online banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
who out here is going to go to the california speedway on saturday may 10 the gates open at 3 and racing starts at 5 tell 12 at night hope to see as many lude there

·
Registered
11,229 Posts
I'll hopefully be there, I have to check and see what time I am scheduled to work though, I asked to open, so hopefully I'll be there. If I do open, I won't be there until near 6 though. Hopefully it won't be filled up by then. I'd really like to run 15 flatish.

·
my cat's name is mittens
479 Posts
i'll probably be there if i can get one more person to go with me..
i'm going to cabazon in the morning...

i want to run 15 flatish or 14.9ish but i still got to work on my poor driving skills :laugh:

·
Registered
11,229 Posts
oinkus said:
i'll probably be there if i can get one more person to go with me..
i'm going to cabazon in the morning...

i want to run 15 flatish or 14.9ish but i still got to work on my poor driving skills :laugh:
A couple weeks ago I went out to LACR, and I was suprisingly nailing my launches. I know that I should be able to pull close to 15 flat at night if I nail a launch at Fontana.

·
my cat's name is mittens
479 Posts
cantdrive55 said:

A couple weeks ago I went out to LACR, and I was suprisingly nailing my launches. I know that I should be able to pull close to 15 flat at night if I nail a launch at Fontana.
i'll see you there.....and maybe we can switch cars for 1 run and see what time u get in my car

·
Registered
482 Posts
is it crowded at the speedway? how many runs do you get in???

·
Registered
482 Posts
is it crowded at the speedway? how many runs do you get in???
and how much is it?

·
my cat's name is mittens
479 Posts
depends on how many people are there. first time i went i only got 4 runs but thats becuz the corvette club had their own lil event going on and uti was there too.

but the next 3 times i got at least 7 runs in

·
Registered
11,229 Posts
I got the entire day off work, so I want to get there as early as possible. Want to caravan out there Oinkus?

·
my cat's name is mittens
479 Posts
cant...goign to cabazon. if i dont come back before 5pm then i'm not going to go(i really need clothes)

but i want to see what i will run since i got my header installed..
i'll try to make it

·
Registered
11,229 Posts
I am so God Damn pissed off. I drove all the ****ing way out there, and the ****ers turned me away. I asked the asshole who was taking money: no more racers. He said "No." So I drove out here for 2 and a half hours in traffic for nothing? He just laughed and said "Sorry" ****in duche bag. I lit up the tires when leaving. Glad none of the cops there were standing around were in their cars. I drove between 80 and 95 pretty much the entire way home. I refuse to go back to that stupid ass track. I'm going to go buy a helmet, and go to Carlsbad from now on.

·
my cat's name is mittens
479 Posts
sorry to hear that....i heard they were sold of tech cards, so thats like 100 plus racers...most people only got 2 runs in

and where is carlsbad/???

·
Registered
11,229 Posts
oinkus said:
sorry to hear that....i heard they were sold of tech cards, so thats like 100 plus racers...most people only got 2 runs in

and where is carlsbad/???
Carlsbad is south or here...

here's their website. http://carlsbadrags.tripod.com/

EDIT: I put it into mapquest, it's about an hour and a half south of here. Which is about the same as to Fontana when you take traffic into account. Stupid 91 freeway. :mad:

·
my cat's name is mittens
479 Posts
u took the 91 freeway to fontana???? :confused:
damn if i get the job at norm reeves honda in cerritos then i cant make it to the tracks cuz its a weekend job

·
Registered
11,229 Posts
oinkus said:
u took the 91 freeway to fontana???? :confused:
damn if i get the job at norm reeves honda in cerritos then i cant make it to the tracks cuz its a weekend job
That's what stupid ass mapquest told me to take. If it makes any difference, I left from Irvine.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts