Honda Prelude Online banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
436 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Here is more pics

and a turbo Teg showed up to check out the meet.

[This message has been edited by GreenLude (edited April 15, 2001).]

·
Registered
436 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by 99prelude:
wow those 19's are daily driven?!
</font>
Glad to see everyone out today
I'm not 100% sure but i think he drives them daily except in the winter

·
Registered
957 Posts
Ya WBB6 drives his car everyday that it does not snow, he has no problems with driving, he says its better than his 18s were,

·
Registered
957 Posts
Hey James it was a pleasure having you down here, ill see you in a couple weeks for powerama

·
Registered
1,970 Posts
AHHHHHH GRRRRRRRR... You HAVE to post pics so soon do you

I did absolutly DI*K today... I should've came down
GRRRRRRRRRRRR

nice pitures thou by the way

------------------

·
is my chassis stil stiff?
1,720 Posts
Thanks Nick, Bobby for taking me around today for lunch. Special thanks to Mike for chillin with me and taking me out at night. I'll see you guys this weekend.

And it was really cool meeting you greenlude. Simon, too bad we couldn't do more than just hangout at the mall, maybe next time

It was fun....and I have to say. Greddy turbo kits look awesome

[This message has been edited by 98Luder (edited April 15, 2001).]

·
Registered
698 Posts
James, no prob man, it was really fun. Its nice to see other preludes once in a while....all moose jaw has are jacked up pickup trucks and early 80's transams.

its was nice to finally meet some of you guys in person...only 1 beef.....I drive all the way from Moose Jaw, and MY CAR IS ONLY IN 1 PICTURE?? ahhhh!! just kidding

since I'm not in the digital age, my pics are in the process of being developed, they'll be up tomorrow

·
Registered
1,970 Posts
I'm DEFINITLY comming down next time.. after this friday, i'm FREE for LIFE (until i take off for work)
Im FREE TILL AUG.

------------------

·
Registered
436 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by 98 San Marino SH:
[Bonly 1 beef.....I drive all the way from Moose Jaw, and MY CAR IS ONLY IN 1 PICTURE?? ahhhh!! just kidding
[/B]</font>
It's in 2 but i took one down because you plate was showing perfectly so i need to fix that.

·
Registered
436 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I apologize once again in my haste to show off the sweet ludes for down here, i forgot to cover the places on some pics.

·
Registered
957 Posts
No prob James it was fun, everyone next meet in may for the RPM show then July 29 for the Impressions show August Canadian Import Nationals, and then auto zeal show in septemebr

1 - 19 of 19 Posts