Honda Prelude Online banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
--renovation--
1,061 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am having an issue with the climate inside of my cabin. This usually happens when it rains or there is a lot of moisture outside. Well anyway, all the windows inside my car fog up really bad. So I turn the defrost on along with the A/C and sometimes the fog goes away, sometimes it doesn't. Is there a certain setting I need to have it on to fix this problem with my car?

·
Premium Member
228 Posts
honestly the best stuff ever made for that issue is rain-x IMO... They have some antifog stuff you put on your windshield and it does wonders... I am sure some ppl are going to say otherwise, but from 1st hand experience as any car with a very small airspace in the cabin preludes generally show the fog pretty quick...

·
Registered
2,144 Posts
Make sure you have it on fresh air vice re-circulation.

·
Registered
419 Posts
L-U-R-C-H said:
I am having an issue with the climate inside of my cabin. This usually happens when it rains or there is a lot of moisture outside. Well anyway, all the windows inside my car fog up really bad. So I turn the defrost on along with the A/C and sometimes the fog goes away, sometimes it doesn't. Is there a certain setting I need to have it on to fix this problem with my car?
For me I just turn on the AC and problem solved, defrost does not work on prelude windshield.:mad:

·
one day...
794 Posts
i put it on defrost setting, turn AC on, crank it to full power and its gone in a matter of several seconds.

·
--renovation--
1,061 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yeah, but my A/C has been having a problem where it sometimes works and sometimes doesn't...I think that's why I am having this problem...

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
if you want it to stay away and not freeze use heat. if the glass is warm water will not collect on it.

·
Premium Member
5,820 Posts
L-U-R-C-H said:
fresh air vice re-circulation...

Can you explain it in words that I can understand?
Make sure the control is not set to re-circulate. Or else it'll be an eternity before the window defogs.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts