Honda Prelude Online banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I live in fresno and was hoping to find a reputable shop for the following.....

My camber kit added enough space that I have to have holes cut under the hood to give travel room. the only shop thatwas recommended told me that I should not have lowered my car and that cars were not meant to be tampered with. I was then informed that they could cut the holes but that they would have to replace the control arms and the tie rods at the same time b/c they had surely taken abuse! WTF is that??????

Anyway, I am now willing to travel outside of Fresno to get this done. I was hoping to avoid LA but....

any suggestions of places that will do the basic job and not rape me?

· THE LONELY MONK
8,168 Posts
This is a little off your question but how low is your car and what kind of camber kit did you get?

--Sam

· Registered
998 Posts
CA92Lude said:
I live in fresno and was hoping to find a reputable shop for the following.....

My camber kit added enough space that I have to have holes cut under the hood to give travel room. the only shop thatwas recommended told me that I should not have lowered my car and that cars were not meant to be tampered with. I was then informed that they could cut the holes but that they would have to replace the control arms and the tie rods at the same time b/c they had surely taken abuse! WTF is that??????

Anyway, I am now willing to travel outside of Fresno to get this done. I was hoping to avoid LA but....

any suggestions of places that will do the basic job and not rape me?
I just called a shop earlier and they quoted me $350 installed for SPC camber kit front only with 4 wheel alignement.

Im lowered 2 inches too

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.