Honda Prelude Online banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok,I'm hear to ask for some professional advice, I'm rebuilding my 92 Prelude Si, the engine is a F22A I'm pretty sure will double check later today, also post pictures of whats been done so far just started this year.

If it is a F22 and I'm wanting to rebuild it to its full potential, a list of all the proper parts/brands thats compatible best for increase performance, cylinders, pistons, fuel Injectors, valves, plugs ect and to allow for the turbo unless a twin turbo my goal is to build up the F22 stock to a high performance/racing/daily driving because I decided to not bother with a swap but willing to dump money to build this unique car I just want its semi full potential to border line illegal

PLEASE GIVE ME OPINIONS AND FRON EXPERIENCE HOW TO GO ABOUT UPGRADING THE F22 BUILD

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
SO my Main Thing To Ask When Upgradi g The Cars Chassis, Whats The Primary Brand To Go With That's Strong And Reliable There's so many options out their but I do not want to waist ti.e with junk either

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Starting with Chassis, so strong base and stability for my turbo when I get to that point , than I want to rebuild the engine during winter, so I would like to know perfessional opinions and brands and what to upgrade all in it to prepare for the Turbo Applicstion, but without changing anything like Injectors and such where I would need a re tune

·
Premium Member
171 Posts
Again, what research have you done?
How well supported do you think the F22A or F22B currently is as an engine in terms of aftermarket? Have you looked that up?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts