Honda Prelude Online banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I'm looking into getting some new rotors/pads and I came across this group buy. It seems like a good price, has anyone had any problems or any feedback on these rotors?

http://www.groupbuycenter.com/buy.aspx?id=9991

I emailed them because it was unclear if they drill/slot the rotors or it comes like that. And I know I don't want them if they drill them themselves. What are some other good rotor/pad combos?

·
Registered
2,673 Posts
Check out Rotora, Powerslot, and Stillen before you buy. I would not buy rotors that were drilled by anyone but the factory unless they were Stillens.

·
Registered
201 Posts
I have Brembo blanks that are undrilled that are holding up very nicely with my AEM pads.

·
Boost Withdrawl... :(
6,152 Posts
I believe the Brembos dont come drilled in the rear for our applications...that is if you get a cross drilled rotor

·
Premium Member
4,089 Posts
I remember seein those GB's a long time ago....an I've always heard good things bout brembos....but I wasn't so sure anymore after that, mainly cuz of the price. It seems as the rotora are pretty good....check w/ steven bout them (pearl type sh) cuz he might still be able to get a good price on them

·
game.....blouses
1,005 Posts
i got some brembos that were cross drilled/slotted by a third party company, i believe it was irotors.com, im runnin them with aem pads. everything is working really well with these, so im satisfied.

·
Registered
1,825 Posts
If you need rotora products, let me know, they are outstanding quality

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks for the replies, but if I should chose to just get the rotors resurfaced, what pads would everyone recommend. I heard a lot of people like the axxis metal masters.

·
Registered
201 Posts
pushVTEC said:
Thanks for the replies, but if I should chose to just get the rotors resurfaced, what pads would everyone recommend. I heard a lot of people like the axxis metal masters.
My AEMs seem to be decent, they don't dust too much more than stock and don't squeak.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts