Honda Prelude Online banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
I'm back baby!
907 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

If you are looking for a plasma display I can get Sony KZ-42TS1 displays for $4300 + shipping.
The lowest price I've seen online is $5000 + shipping and the MSRP is almost $8000
I don't know what shipping would be exactly, but to ship from me to my mom in Wichita KS using UPS ground it would be about $75 - $80.
I have a 3 unit minimum order so unless I can get at least 3 people who want one I can't get any. If you are interested and may know someone else who would be let them know, I will order as many as possible.

PM me if you are interested. I am looking to order within a week if possible.

Below is an article from consumerguide.com about this display

The KZ-42TS1 is a 42-inch widescreen plasma HDTV monitor from Sony that is equipped for analog, digital, and computer content. The stylish unit consists of a thin plasma screen surrounded by a brushed silver frame. The oval base that can be detached if you want to mount the screen on the wall (a mounting bracket is an optional extra).

The control buttons are located on the top edge of the screen. This set can receive signals in 480i, 480p, 720p, 1080i, or computer RGB format, providing a broad range of options for the type of content you can watch. The resolution is 1024X1024 dots, for a total of more than one million dots. The picture is incredibly sharp, with accurate color reproduction, regardless of whether the source is film, video, or computer. Film, which utilizes 24 frames per second, comes through as a smooth image with little flicker in video's 30 frames per second thanks to Sony's CineMotion reverse 3:2 pulldown technology.

If you want to use the speakers that are provided, they are rated at nine watts per channel. If not, the set has audio and subwoofer outputs for hooking up other speakers. A headphone jack is available for private listening.

The inputs (all located in the rear of the TV) include two S-video inputs, a composite video input, an RF input, and two HD component video inputs, one of which is RGB/HV. Closed captioning is a handy feature for the hearing impaired, and the availability of on-screen menus in six languages is a few steps beyond what is offered by most TVs.

·
I'm back baby!
907 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I can also get other models and brands... same minimum order though. Let me know if there is another brand or model you would be interested in.

·
I'm back baby!
907 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
What model specifically?

These are the models I have on my list

PANASONIC TH-42PHD5VY
TOSHIBA 50HP81
LG MU-60PZ12B
NEC PX-61XM1
SAMSUNG SPL-6310
HITACHI CMP-4121HDU
SONY PFM-42B2
KZ-42TS1
KE-42S2
PFM-42B1U
PFM 50C1
PFM-42B2U
PIONEER PDP-4330HP
PDP-5030HD
PDP-505HD
PDP-4330HD
PHILLIPS 42FD993
PHILLIPS 50FD9932

I am trying to find others. Including LCD panels for computers. I will let you know

·
Registered
175 Posts
i'd really be interested in a LCD panel for computers... please post some prices!

·
I'm back baby!
907 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I found out I can order one of each without the minimum order but if I order more that one of any specific model it's a minimum of three.

I'm still looking for computer monitors and LCD pannels. So far I haven't gotten any replies but I'll keep trying.

Peace

·
I'm back baby!
907 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
No sorry, but the Samsung SPL-6310 could be yours for a mere 12500 :)

I haven't been able to find that model anywhere... so I don't know the average retail.....

I will keep looking though

·
Registered
109 Posts
Hey man, could you get the 57" widescreen Sony projection tv? I forget the exact model, but it runs for about $2300 in stores....

·
IM LOVIN IT!!!
2,339 Posts
i have a LG 19" LCD monitor...for sales.... im never home 2 use it so i might as well sell it...i got it bout 6 months ago for lik $950.00
so name a price reasonable offfer please.....

·
Registered
2,449 Posts
i wanna take out a student loan and get a big HD plasma display for my monitor :laugh: ......any suggestions?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts