Honda Prelude Online banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i received the aem rotors yesterday as well as the porterfield r4s pads.

the rotors look beefy, and the construction looks great. it's over 2" bigger than the stock one and is pretty heavy, although i'm not sure how heavy the stocks are. all i am waiting for now is the g-stop lines and i'll be able to give my impressions about this set-up, hopefully by saturday.

also, the instructions say to brake in the rotors and pads by accelerating to 40mph, then slowing down to about 3mph, then back to 40 again, for about 8~10 times. any feedback on this?

TIA,
d

------------------
Resist, and you'll be overcome

·
Registered
11,003 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by HRC:
i received the aem rotors yesterday as well as the porterfield r4s pads.

the rotors look beefy, and the construction looks great. it's over 2" bigger than the stock one and is pretty heavy, although i'm not sure how heavy the stocks are. all i am waiting for now is the g-stop lines and i'll be able to give my impressions about this set-up, hopefully by saturday.

also, the instructions say to brake in the rotors and pads by accelerating to 40mph, then slowing down to about 3mph, then back to 40 again, for about 8~10 times. any feedback on this?

TIA,
d

</font>
i think i have the brake break-in instructions from brembo... look on their site, maybe it's posted there. in the meantime, lemme look for it.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts