Honda Prelude Online banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just bought a 89si, it's all I could get for right now, I wanted a 92-96, but I couldn't finance it because I'm a first time buyer, so I settled for the 89. I was wondering if anyone else on the board has a 3rd gen., and if so what kind of mods have you done and would you recommend. I'm open to any ideas.

·
Registered
3,533 Posts
First thing get it Dynoed now before you do anything to it and at each step or after a few mods go back to the same Dyno and that way you'll always get a true reflection of any gains/losses.

·
THE LONELY MONK
6,005 Posts
Congrats..too bad you couldn't get a 4th gen..

--Sam

------------------

With Great Powers Come Great Responsibilities--Never Underestimate the Power of the VTEC

·
Registered
3,082 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by checkmate58:
..too bad you couldn't get a 4th gen..

</font>
Cmon sam don't be Pesimistic!

(Although I was thinking the exact same thing!
)
Welcome and Congrats from your neighbour in the North!

------------------
"drive fast, be yorself, and party till she's cute!

Originally posted by some canadian guy:
Like I said, Road trip - baseball bat

Originally posted by malken00:
Everyone has their own opinion, even if they're wrong.

·
Registered
279 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Sonix:
I just bought a 89si, it's all I could get for right now, I wanted a 92-96, but I couldn't finance it because I'm a first time buyer, so I settled for the 89. I was wondering if anyone else on the board has a 3rd gen., and if so what kind of mods have you done and would you recommend. I'm open to any ideas.

</font>
So, you bought it, huh? Yeah, too bad you couldn't get the 4th gen. Well, I guess this means that I'll still be kickin yo' ARSE!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts