Honda Prelude Online banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
>> Tragedy For You <<
725 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Borla makes exhausts for like almost every car under the sun but I've never really seen anyone on any import message boards that had one.. ?? Is there something wrong with them or do not many people know about them or what?

Just wondering.. their website has a nifty little soundclip of the exhaust for every car they make them for..

Go to the following link and put in the info for a 'lude tho check it out..

http://www.borla.com/automotive/?cartID=2001050508595464.105.81.163

------------------

·
Registered
11,003 Posts
we should leave the borla exhaust for the domestic guys. a growl like that should only be on American V8's, doesn't quite sound right on a 4 banger.

·
Registered
145 Posts
borla makes universal applications for imports called "borla boomers" and it's just the muffler. do they make catback applications for imports??

------------------
2000 Prelude base,
AEM CAI, 17" 5zigen Inperio S0-8's (white)
APEXi N-1 Catback
Ground Control Coilovers
Tokico Non Adjustables
FORMER MEMBER of Sindicate Racing

·
Registered
554 Posts
I'm looking at getting a borla exhaust to build a 3" application for my turbo. Personally I don't think they are the best looking exhaust in the world, and if I weren't going anything bigger then 2 1/4" I would have kept my DC sports DTM, I loved it. But for 3", they have a decent look of having 2-2 1/4" exit tips which I think is better looking then like a 4-6" tip.

http://www.borla.com/uk.melloprimo/?cartID=2001042711050163.117.152.15

·
Premium Member
13,753 Posts
On the S2000, it doesn't sound too bad.

------------------
AIM screename: jsarino
'99 Ficus Green Pearl Type SH:
AEM cai, DC Sports SS header, Mugen exhaust, RH Evo CP-035s, GC/Konis, Spoon bars, and more!

LET'S GO BLUES!

·
Registered
9,437 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by TooterFish:
What is this ludegirl wawawa thing about? She was ready to kill you, ooOOOoo, about it last week.</font>
wawawa! she decided to use my signature instead, try to impersonate me i guess

------------------
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by LuDeGirL1004:
wawawa</font>

·
Registered
1,568 Posts
Ok is it just me or did they spell vtec wrong on borla's page? That alone would stop me from putting any of their products on my car

·
Registered
554 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Tony:
Ok is it just me or did they spell vtec wrong on borla's page? That alone would stop me from putting any of their products on my car</font>
I don't know... it's just their website, it missed editing, not like their engineers wrote the site.

·
Registered
800 Posts
I have a little input for this subject. I have a borla cat back on my toyota truck and it sounds absoultely nothing like the clip they have for it on the web. The one on the web sounds farty and way too deep. My exhaust is mellow and not farty at all. It doesn't sound like a V8 but it's not super quiet either. It's very pleasent and much better than I first thought it was going to be. When it was first installed it was loud, raspy and very annoying. I thought how in the hell am I going to drive this around, but then it mellowed out and it sounds great now. I wouldn't trust the sound on the web.

Gabe

------------------
97 Prelude
see it here:Hondaprelude.com

1 - 13 of 13 Posts