Honda Prelude Online banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
474 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey what's up?? Well I am bored at work, so here I am... Oh and to make this a valid post here is my prelude related question

I have on order a set of Konig Verdicts.. they have been on order for about 2 months now, and the shop is telling me that since I want the Black Opal color ones, there is a longer wait because they are limited edition?? My question is should I wait it out, or should I switch my rim selection?? Just looking for others opinions, and how patient others can be...

thanks,
andres

------------------
1994 VTEC
Eibach Pro-kit, KYB AGX shocks, AEM CAI, AEM pullies, Thermal exhaust.

·
Premium Member
3,936 Posts
What other choice of rims do u have in mind?

------------------
01' Base 5-Speed
AEM CAI, Neuspeed Frt.Bar, Neuspeed Sports & KYB AGX, Type-R Wing

Parts to be installed-
Apex V-AFC- anyone wanna help me out w/this one??

·
Registered
474 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well I am would be gettng the Verdicts in a 17x7 size with POtenza Re730's along with mountng balancing, and just for good measure allignment all for 1200 bux out the door.. so I was also looking at the Konig Tantrums and the TenzoR shu-4 in the black metallic color.... what do you guys think??

andres

------------------
1994 VTEC
Eibach Pro-kit, KYB AGX shocks, AEM CAI, AEM pullies, Thermal exhaust.

·
THE LONELY MONK
6,005 Posts
I would wait..because the other rims are harder to find..thus..less people have them.. but yeah.. what other rim options do you have?

Okay...i guess you beat me to my question.. How about some 5 zigen rims? any options there?

--Sam

------------------

With Great Powers Come Great Responsibilities--Never Underestimate the Power of the VTEC

[This message has been edited by checkmate58 (edited April 23, 2001).]

·
Registered
713 Posts
Who did you order from?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts