Honda Prelude Online banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
548 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
do you think the greddy lip and oem sides and rear will look bad?

does anyone have a pic of this setup?

thnx

·
Registered
2,177 Posts
It wouldnt look bad but it wouldnt be the best setup either imo.

·
Official PO.com Fob
2,062 Posts
the greddy lip will hang a lot lower than the OEM sides/rear....if ur into that i guess its fine, but for me, i like my kit to match up evenly all around

·
Registered
777 Posts
hey smellie, of course it wont, its a fifth gen, by the way, your not po.com amature anymore, i know you know where the member rides forum is :)

·
less whore than before
3,648 Posts
Fast&furiuslude said:
It wouldnt look bad but it wouldnt be the best setup either imo.
who says what is and isn't the best setup out there. Everyone has a different opinion :rolleyes:

·
less whore than before
3,648 Posts
greddy lip w/ mugen sides might line up a little better. Search the gallery and you shibby able to find something

·
Offtrack excursion expert
6,762 Posts
OEM is too passive for GReddy lip. RS or Mugen is good. I think Tb3 has the GReddy with Mugen sides/rear and it matches up well.

·
`\ (^_^) /`
1,732 Posts
i also echo the thoughts that the greddy lip will hang lower than oem sides. the rs fits better in terms of length...its just an exaggerated version of the oem sides...sort of.

·
quinTesSence~
699 Posts
here you go~ pics of tommiboi's lude. Luckly he have same color as you,SS, and have greedy lip with oem side and rear.

·
Registered
548 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
skbest11: thnx for the pics :thumbsup:

yeah it doesn't look half bad, but yeah i'd prolly want them to line up better.... (wow the greddy is pretty damn low)

i just wanted a good fit w/ the oem sides, i've seen some wwrs sides and they look questionable from close up... :shurgs: yeah i have some time til i make these purchases so i'll look around some more.

one last q, would the rs lip be ok w/ the oem sides/rears?

if i could find an oem front lip already painted in silver, i'd be all over that.....

1 - 17 of 17 Posts