Honda Prelude Online banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently picked up a project 4th gen. It's my first prelude and I love it. I've been working on it as my funds allow and soon ill be working on the body... I'm just having trouble identifying 1 piece on the body.
The 2 little black plastic diffuser pieces right next to both headlights. I can't find them for the life of me and my local junkyard doesn't have any 4th gens... Please help, what are they called and or what is the part number?

Thanks mates

Attachments

·
Registered
3 Posts
What year is your car?

The part number for 1994 - 1996 cars is:

75102-SS0-003 for the left nostril.
75101-SS0-003 for the right nostril.

"Nostril" is what they are commonly referred to on the forums. Honda just calls them "grill" on their parts fiche. They have been discontinued so you'll have to find them second-hand. The part numbers I posted are for the 94-96 model years, they have two horizontal slats versus the 92 - 93 model years which only have one slat.

Hope that helps. Good luck.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Oh my goodness thank you. I never would have considered that a 'grille' haha. I have a 93. Nostril and grille give me something to go off of online. So obvious now it's a grille but it's so small I assumed it was a place holder for fog lights or something.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts