Honda Prelude Online banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
309 Posts
Are you looking for a body shop to do some custom work (shave logo's, door handles, etc...) or just to fix car back to factory specs. M2 Collision in LA is pretty good for non-speciality work.

------------------
'99 Prelude

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
im looking for a body shop to do some custom work (shave logo's, door handles, etc....

The one i went to did a ****ty job on installing my RS kit.. my side lips are kinda fallin off cuz they didnt use my stock lip.....

·
Registered
67 Posts
20/20 Auto body tech, in the city of industry does good work. they've had a bunch of cars in import tuner and such.

·
Registered
309 Posts
Didn't use you stock lip? I removed mine before installing the side skirts, and they're fine.

I had a guy named Ray out at Tint Express in Goleta, CA do most of the work on my car...but I guess they lost their lease or something, so they are temp. out of the business.

I've heard of 20/20 also, so you might try giving them a call.

·
Premium Member
12,808 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Jackman:
20/20 Auto body tech, in the city of industry does good work. they've had a bunch of cars in import tuner and such. </font>
2020 ...you can go visit their website at 2020autobodytech.com

They do do nice work...however...be prepared to get charged an arm and a leg. Their prices are outrageous!! But hey, the quality's worth it if you have $$. They use glasurit paint, which is nice. I went there before, and got quoted 600 bucks just to paint side & rear skirts!
...and that was hookup price too cuz my friends know them. I then went to T&L autobody in rosemead...and got it done for 250. They did really nice work also...but they're a tad unorganized. But bottom line was the paint job was nice.
Arrg....anyways...the people at 2020 are nice too. I have nothing but good things to say about them, except that they need to lower their prices a tad...

You can also try body pro's near OC...they have a huge wait list tho....

[This message has been edited by OvaDaLimiT (edited May 03, 2001).]

·
Registered
36 Posts
If your in the LA area I recommend R2 Autodesign 626-333-9749, if your in the Valley I recommend Carisma, I don't know the phone number but U can call 411 and the city is Winnetka or Chatsworth.

------------------

Representin
Team Unison
www.teamUNISON.com

1 - 10 of 10 Posts