Honda Prelude Online banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,522 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got my tinting done, did the 3 rear ones @ 20% and the front two @35%. Luckily they got some 35% blue tint and that is what I used for the side mirrors. Here is a quick pic, now off to wash the car

------------------

President of SS Luders Club
OO' Pearl White
SS

·
Registered
1,397 Posts
looks kidna dark in the pic, is it lighter in person? that looks sweet by the way...someone needs to send me blue tint!

·
PO.com veteran
3,124 Posts
Look good. My bro's got a 5 series Bimmer...always liked the blue mirrors and it helps with the glare from damn SUVs at night.

------------------
93 VTEC 4WS & TC (JDM)
"and on the seventh day, God created VTEC"

·
THE LONELY MONK
6,005 Posts
Looks tight..is it really that dark though? or is it just the lighting??

--sam

------------------

With Great Powers Come Great Responsibilities--Never Underestimate the Power of the VTEC

·
Registered
2,896 Posts
hmm... too dark for me imo. i want somthing lighter and with a bit of green in the blue... =P

·
Registered
4,185 Posts
Kewl.

IM gonna have my mirrors re-loacted to the hood. About midway on both sides, old school styyyyyyle. :sike:

;-)

[This message has been edited by 2kLuder (edited March 24, 2001).]

·
Registered
1,522 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
The tint is lighter in real, cloudy day so the pic didn't turn out too bright. I like the tint but I will have to get my right side one redone since I didn't take off the mirrors to do it and I had to leave a little bit of glass to give the water a place to go, but my right side mirror has a couple little bubbles that I'll have to get it redone.

Overall it is pretty good. The guy charged me $30 bucks for it and did it twice on both sides since the first time he covered the whole mirror and bubbles emerged on the edges since the water had no place to go, then we left a bit of the mirror on the edge and it worked, well the left side worked. 35% is just about right, looks real cool from behind, just like a yummy mummy bumm

·
11,003 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by 99prelude:
Danny, woooooo nice
I want some now badly

everyone HAnet prelude forum almost has all the same stuff...its funny, one guy gets something then everyone starts getting it
</font>
you know it baby!!! LOL

·
Registered
1,522 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by WBB6:
So where did you finally get it done at???

</font>

Bobby, got it done at Car Salon, they do detailing and tinting. They are the first ones to have and do blue tint. The guy there is really nice too.

·
Registered
1,522 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by 99prelude:
Danny, woooooo nice
I want some now badly

everyone HAnet prelude forum almost has all the same stuff...its funny, one guy gets something then everyone starts getting it
</font>

David yeah it would look real good on your colour. Well, that is how we can tell who belongs to H-A.net and who doesn't, we are hardcore Luders to the end ahahhah

·
Registered
4,190 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Lude2k:

David yeah it would look real good on your colour. Well, that is how we can tell who belongs to H-A.net and who doesn't, we are hardcore Luders to the end ahahhah
</font>
hehe yea i wanna get it done along with all my windows...sometime next month im hoping
oh yea i got the kit painted and its on the car now
thnx!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts