Honda Prelude Online banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can anyone show me how to mod my blinker, a 5g prelude, in plain english piz? I have heard many ways in wiring it but unsure which way is the best. Diodles or relay? In any case, piz go step-by-step.

·
Registered
327 Posts
HA HA! That was one hell of a post wasn't it? It's so confusing it hurts I know! Anyway just do to www.houstonprelude.com under the mods section and it's all there. You can IM or email me for ques.

Daniel

grnlude97

IM: SuavericoG

·
Registered
3 Posts

Seriously... thank him if you see him.
[email protected] <-- his email
on a side note, a local rice shop said they could do it with 2 relays. is this possible?

------------------
AKA kookoo

[This message has been edited by Sodafreak (edited March 27, 2001).]

·
Registered
285 Posts
I did this mod following the diagram on the houstonprelude.com site. I was able to get the turn signals to light up, but when I hit the blinker, BOTH sides blinked. I know I screwed up royally. Anyone have any idea of where the screw up might have been. I'm back to stock now.

·
Registered
327 Posts
The diagram is no revelation. It'll always hyperblink and that's retarded. Trust me, I spent enough time on it already. Also the hyperbright thing is not just a plug in.

Daniel

grnlude97

·
12,808 Posts
The original diagram we had up doesn't hyperblink...as in...mine doesn't hyperblink

This whole thing is kinda a headache...so i'm not sure if i wanna get into all this again, especially after explaining it over and over

------------------

·-÷• [email protected] •÷-·
'*·-÷• HA Chat ·-=-· Prelude FAQ •÷-·*'

[This message has been edited by OvaDaLimiT (edited March 27, 2001).]

1 - 11 of 11 Posts