Honda Prelude Online banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
hi =)
2,976 Posts
besides the ass on the ninja 636 its nice =O my buddy has it and seems to enjoy it.. just a few cons...
when removing the plastic setup for the license plate, u can't store anything in the tail section anymore.
clutch is pretty sucky. He keeps having issues where it doesn't like to shift into 2nd gear. instead goes to neutral.
the 36CC extra bring u into another price bracket for insurance. He pays another $150/yr. (On state farm insurance)

o last one.. cause my Honda 600RR is hotter =p

·
Premium Member
585 Posts
Hmmm....I have a buddy with an 05 636 and it hasn't really said anything about the clutch. Maybe it's just one? :shrug: As for the fender, I don't mind it too much, I'm more of a function over form kinda guy. But if I do remove, I almost always take my backpack wherever I ride, so I guess it wouldn't be too much of a problem. The higher insurance really isn't a problem for me now, since I have liability only.

How is your RR compared to the 636? My gf wants a RR but I don't like the sitting position where you're kinda on the bike a opposed to in the bike....I dunno if that made sense...

·
Vu Nguyen
3,506 Posts
Yeah.. white R1 ftw.

·
Vu Nguyen
3,506 Posts
I want new pics of the CB too. I want one like it.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts