Honda Prelude Online banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey what’s up guys. I’ve had my Prelude for a couple years now and i’ve done a few mods. I live close to the canyons out here in Cali and was wondering what suspension parts are out there for the Honda Prelude. I tried looking myself but didn’t find anything. Right now I only have an Injen Intake, Megan Strut Bars, and Tein H Springs. If you guys can help me out that would be awesome. Also if any of you have a Yonaka Axle Back Exhaust for sell let me know. I’m on the look out for one right now. Thanx!

·
Registered
88 Posts
Hey what’s up guys. I’ve had my Prelude for a couple years now and i’ve done a few mods. I live close to the canyons out here in Cali and was wondering what suspension parts are out there for the Honda Prelude. I tried looking myself but didn’t find anything. Right now I only have an Injen Intake, Megan Strut Bars, and Tein H Springs. If you guys can help me out that would be awesome. Also if any of you have a Yonaka Axle Back Exhaust for sell let me know. I’m on the look out for one right now. Thanx!
What car do you have? The SH or Base model? Energy Suspension has a bushing kit for the SH model (most bushings work on the Base model, all rears and like half of the front are compatible). Moog sells good parts too. For Struts there are many options (Koni, Tein, KYB's, and others).

1 - 3 of 3 Posts