Honda Prelude Online banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1995 h22a
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I’ve been buying little mods for my lude off eBay, nothing to crazy. But there isn’t that much variations or different types if that makes sense. I was wonder about reliable websites or apps in this current day. Maybe includes body kits, forced inductions, and other interior mods.

·
Registered
1995 h22a
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Nothing too crazy maybe a good quality forced induction or other performance mods. Maybe a little aero since I live where there are allot of mountain runs and probably new head/tail lights. Possibly a small body kit if I get too deep in the modding scene.

·
Premium Member
200 Posts
What I linked you is probably one of the best surviving sources.
If you want real aero you'll probably have to look hard or make your own. For example, the people at Studio VRM have a lot of guidance on modifying a Prelude.
But, as I said, the H engine is a difficult platform at this point. For example, Skunk2 which used to have a lot of stuff for us has almost nothing now. Brian Crower still provides a good amount of engine internals though. Driftworks still has some parts.

Hondata still has the S300 ECU for the OBD1 engines, but you probably want to check with your local tuners. They may not be familiar with Hondata and may prefer something like Haltech, AEM, etc. as a standalone that they are more familiar with. FI is going to require an ECU.

This is probably about as much help as I can give you before you start digging digging in and figure out what you want to do. All I can say is... Do not neglect your oil and cooling.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts