Honda Prelude Online banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Was just wondering where everyone in Calgary goes for servicing and warranty work. Any horror stories.

·
Registered
857 Posts
Calgary Honda forgot to put my "dipstick" back in after an oil change and I didn't find out until later on that day, as an end result the oil sprayed all over the engine and under my hood...it was a big mess...!!!

so I Highly suggest you to NOT goto Calgary Honda...

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hmmm, so I guess everyone has good and bad incidents from all the diff dealers. I have taken my car to Crowfoot and Calgary Honda. On both occasions it was just for warranty work. first time my ABS stopped working, it would go off every minute, so they traced it back to a loose sensor, got fixed. Then my pwr window switch relay broke and took it to Calgary Honda and they fixed it and they did a good job. But some of my friends have had bad experiences with Crowfoot. One mechanic left tools in my buddies car in the hood while he left.

·
Registered
857 Posts
Anybody ever try Honda West??? they are a smal dealer located near Westhills (Signal Hills) cos I haven't heard much about that dealership///

·
Registered
957 Posts
Ya Bobby thats where I get my servicing done since my friends dad owns it, it was alright, nothing to be happy about,

·
Registered
602 Posts
T&T has done good for me... plus they dont ***** that i have done alot of mods to my car.

·
Registered
602 Posts
T&T has done good for me... plus they dont b---h that i have done alot of mods to my car.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts