1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I live in Maryland and I don't exactly have a prelude...but the proud owner of:

3 CB7's! 4th gen accord
Black Betty: Boost killed my H23. So now:
H22 installed, 5 lug swap, suspension completely redone!
pics coming soon

Bordeaux Red - Sold the old coupe and purchased a wagon
F22a1 engine, but soon to be DSM Big 16G Boosted Summer 2011
pics coming soon

Brown (Rosewood) - F22 Big 16g Boosted : Locatd in CA, not driving right now
pics coming soon

I love preludes, thought I would join. Been on CB7Tuner.com for quite some time! enjoy! lookn to meet some more honda fans!

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
nobody posts a damn thing for 6 months almost then it post or ban. wtf?

typical prelude owners. spent too much money on a slow car...
jk I really want a lude. thats why I keep gettin their engines!

the studio: old house:

and newest pics: ned more cymbals but too many hobbies:

and also car pics updated on the first page!

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
1. your a dumbass
2. your a dumbass

Im into jazz, latin, blues
thats all I like playing anything else doesn't have flavor.
Even tho I listen to everything.

so before you critique you should hear the skills of the drummer thats been playing for 23 years before you begin to critique. especially coming from glittery sparkly. nice set newb. think i saw one like it at a garage sale for like 75 bucks. you suck at life!

·
Lurkist
4,830 Posts
:laugh:

I wasn't making fun of you... And if you consider someone who has nearly 25 years of kit playing, private study, marimba, tympani, concert snare, Latin ensemble, marching band, winter line, rock bands, blues bands, funk bands, hip-hop, etc..etc.. a noob, then I guess I'm a noob. :shrug:

I've also owned a DW collector, a couple Starclassics, a vintage Camco, the MCAN pictured above, a Roland V-kit, and a Yamaha DTX-3sp. A Customs, K's, K Customs, A's, Constantinople's, AA's, HH's, Signatures, Twenties, 2oo2's, etc....

All of my gear, unlike your entry-level abomination, is always set up with playability in mind.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
playability...lame! regardless you searched some things, spelt half of em wrong, so we know spelling is not your strong subject.

its coo tho..study and actual play them are 2 different things.
so eh. also played in Blue devils drum n bugle corps. only number 1 in the world. 3rd bass drum! 4 years.

regardless..i dont get mad at anything so oh well. plus its to my liking not yours. and is very playable to me!

·
Lurkist
4,830 Posts
playability...lame! regardless you searched some things, spelt half of em wrong, so we know spelling is not your strong subject.

its coo tho..study and actual play them are 2 different things.
so eh. also played in Blue devils drum n bugle corps. only number 1 in the world. 3rd bass drum! 4 years.

regardless..i dont get mad at anything so oh well. plus its to my liking not yours. and is very playable to me!
What did I misspell?? :confused:

And also, what did I search for, besides my own memory??

Dude, you are a ****ing joke. Anybody good enough to play in Blue Devils would know how to set up a drumkit. :laugh:

·
Lurkist
4,830 Posts
Playability...lame! Regardless, you searched some things, spelled half of them wrong, so we know spelling is not your strong subject.

It's cool though..study and actual playing are 2 different things.
So eh. I also played in Blue Devils drum n bugle corps. Only number 1 in the world. 3rd bass drum! 4 years.

Regardless..I don't get mad at anything, so oh well. Plus, it's to my liking, not yours, and it's very playable to me!
Since you brought up spelling errors, I though I'd tidy yours up, as well. You spell about as well as you set up a kit. :laugh:

·
Registered
21 Posts
Since you brought up spelling errors, I though I'd tidy yours up, as well. You spell about as well as you set up a kit. :laugh:
I think tee-dot has taken the lead with this one...but just to settle it i want to here a youtube drum battle or something.

oh and yea i spelled hear wrong on purpose.

oh and one more thing the swaps look coo:bigthumb:

·
Premium Member
1,152 Posts
Dammit everyone! Can we stop talking about drums and start talking about the CB7's?! I loved my last two, I still would love to get another one and do it all all nice-like like you have. Those are some awesome cars! Pics of the interiors and rear-ends please! Also, describe in detail your intersection lights on the first one, I'm like your brother because I got them too and you and I both seem to dislike Tee-Dot!

More Pics Plz!

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
naw, I don't dislike Tee-Dot, hell I don't even know the guy.
Plus its the internet, and us drummers always have a way to be fun like that.

Hey Tee-Dot, I am gunna get you a video soon...prob by next weekend brotha
I had an issue with the h23 boosted, so I got me another engine I am dropping in.
trying to get that done. But I have not forgotten about ya.

What do you wanna know about the intersections? They are JDM 4th gen, CB3.
Our bumpers have the lines already drawn up. so just cut those out.
As far as wiring I used a 89 Nissan Maxima relay and just wired it up as needed.
Do you need the wiring diagram?

rear lip with mud flaps soon to come molded and 6th gen side skirts, match the legend lip pretty good.

took my rear sunvisor off for winter so it wouldnt get messed up:

Also awaiting arrival of my EDM rear fog. Just one for drivers side!

DA Headrests

that stupid a/f christmas light gauge is removed, but still have prelude seats!

My parts truck in cali (gettin work done from my brotha, who owns a custom hot rod shop)

1 - 20 of 43 Posts