Honda Prelude Online banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
This is the first google search result for "jdm prelude 2001 side marker"... google search is getting worse everyday.

·
Granny Shifter
247 Posts
I had to search for a long time to get my template. Unfortunately, I don't have a scanner, but I might be able to help. Give me a minute....

HA! My original thread from like 2 years ago. The measurements are in post # 28 of this thread. I will look more for the template, although I seem to remember making my own to give to my body shop. I used poster board and masking tape, and cut away a little at a time until it was perfect.

JDM Sidemarker location and template... - Page 2 - Preludepower.com

* edit also check post # 41 for a starting poing for your template. You are welcome.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Thanks, I know that I've seen that thread before too. I was actually googling for the actual side markers ironically enough. I want to see the difference between the authentic JDM side markers for the 5th gen compared to the S2K. I want clear markers with amber bulbs and there are authentic clear JDM side markers for S2K but Honda only made amber side markers for the JDM. If they are close to the same of if the S2Ks look better I'll probably go with S2K since I'm already going that way with my wheel, rims, seats, etc.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts