Honda Prelude Online banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
93' prelude!

So Far?
1993 Honda prelude s. f22a1 automatic sohc (Non-vtec) :( . championship white. Tenzo-r dc-5 17x7.5" rims. slotted and drilled rotors. lowered on coil over selves.ram air intake. Header. exhaust. painted white valve cover. 2 10" solobaric kicker l5's. 2 power acoustic tweeters. pioneer premiere deck. white face gauges. type-r front lip. 6000k hid conversion kit. black housing corner lights. black housing bumper lenses. carbon painted trunk.
Future?
h22a1 (Vtec). new oem front bumper. new carbon spoon lip. carbon fiber hood. carbon fiber trunk. jdm fenders with smoked amber lights. amber bumper lenses. jdm black housing headlights. jdm yellow fog lights. full coil overs.

Pictures

Me and My boys

Tell Me What You Think???

Give Me suggestions???

Thanks!!

·
Unregistered User
4,287 Posts
I think you should do a lot more research on your car. Neither of you have BB4s. You have a BA8 and I can't tell what your friends is by that one picture. It's great that you're planning to add a phone to your car too. I hear those VTECHs are great.

·
Registered
599 Posts
looks great! what up with the black trunk?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
looks great! what up with the black trunk?
its not black its painted to look like carbon fiber. it has a black base coat. and i used a overlay place mat or something like that. over the black and sprayed a carbon gray over it and it looks similar to carbon fiber.

·
Registered
599 Posts
With that said be prepared for these guys to start making ricer jokes.lol

·
Registered
20 Posts
Where in La. are you? Seem to be more 92-96 ludes around than civics where I am. But back on topic....very clean, best of luck with it.

·
I am now a 5spd lude!
474 Posts
Looks good. I dont like the trunk or the wheels....but everything is thumbs up!

·
I'm white
10,561 Posts
1. Why would you paint it like that if you wanted to know how it looks. CF looks the same on any car you find online. That screams ricer to me.

2. Amber bumper lights? Ha, it came stock on the car. You're buying what came stock on the car.

3. I think your intentions are good, I guess it could be worse.

·
Registered
186 Posts
Personally I would ditch the cf idea because the lude trunk isn't that heavy to begin with and the cf is just going to fade on you anyway. Also make sure you research before asking any questions on this forum because mercy is just an teenagers wet dream but other then that keep up the good work :bigthumb:.

·
Lurkist
4,861 Posts
Dare I say the wheels look good??!!?!?

Aside from that, I'll echo what's already been said. The 'carbon fiber paintjob' is on another level. :dumb: :laugh:

·
Registered
1,803 Posts
The red pin stripe is a little outta place but the white wheels don't look bad at all. Buy the cf hood and don't worry about the trunk like they're saying, the hood is cheaper usually and will save way more weight than the trunk, paint the trunk back white.

Aside from that, I'll echo what's already been said. The 'carbon fiber paintjob' is on another level.
Not as bad as the kid I've seen around Jax Beach that has a red civic coupe and has his hood painted flat black. =p

·
Lurkist
4,861 Posts
The red pin stripe is a little outta place but the white wheels don't look bad at all. Buy the cf hood and don't worry about the trunk like they're saying, the hood is cheaper usually and will save way more weight than the trunk, paint the trunk back white.

Not as bad as the kid I've seen around Jax Beach that has a red civic coupe and has his hood painted flat black. =p
meh.. I don't really mind the red pinstripe. Weird, isn't it? :laugh:

Flat black hoods aren't exactly a new ricer trick. Remember all those muscle cars from the 60's and 70's? I'd still probably make fun of a flat black hood on a Civic, though. :p

·
Small Town Hick
1,042 Posts
I had a red civic with a black hood. it was originally blue and rusted. the hood would go from grey to blaack in just a few minutes. what dictated the painting of the hood? well that was based on how fast i was driving at the time i past the cop.

the whit car looks alright.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts