Honda Prelude Online banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
855 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
guys there hasn't been a meet in a long time. remember the meet at d&b that was the last one and the turn out wasn't too good. it was my first and since then i got a new kit and wing and would like to get another meet going. who wants to get one going for sometime this month. that would be tight since the weather is so good. so how is in with me starting another meet lke the ones at D&G. lets see who wants to get one going post up. and someone who ever started the last one get another meet going come on we all want another one soon.

·
0_0
623 Posts
I'm down for another meet. I missed all the previous ones cuz they're all on weekends and i have to wrok all day on weekends. Sooo...if the meet is on a weekday and at the end of this month (finals are coming up), i'm there.

·
Registered
2,136 Posts
tony?

i think a meet would be a great idea. We need to see some new ludes! hehehe

however,

a lot of us college kids are entering the home stretch of the year. I can't speak for evyerone on how they feel about school, but i mite not be able to make it till after may because my finals end may 24th.

but definitly lets start working on something.

Tim

·
Registered
154 Posts
I'm home the 20th. :p

Let's set something up!

·
Registered
1,207 Posts
tony right here. I'm down. 26 or 27 would be a good day. Just make sure everyone goes. the more the merrier. if we set it, i know at least 4 ludes will be going with me. let's DO this!!

------------------
99 premium white prelude
OEM body kit
H&R sport springs
Tokico shocks

01 BMW M3(soon)
ask me and I'll show you how

2by2.net

·
THE LONELY MONK
6,005 Posts
I would come if it was like the first week of june. It'll be an hour and a half drive for me.

--Sam

------------------

With Great Powers Come Great Responsibilities--Never Underestimate the Power of the VTEC

1 - 7 of 7 Posts