Honda Prelude Online banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Dave
1,468 Posts
wheelmax.com Aaron get on that...Racing Harts are going for like $800 shipped with tires for 17". Forget the offset thats a good deal!

·
*yawn*
13,632 Posts
98VTEC said:
wheelmax.com Aaron get on that...Racing Harts are going for like $800 shipped with tires for 17". Forget the offset thats a good deal!
From a former Racing Hart owner....pass on this. They're not as strong as you think. (CP-035's are the exception)

·
Dave
1,468 Posts
I use to have the C5's as well the old school ones 3 piece. I loved the wheel but when I lowered my car the 42 offset made them rub really bad. I had to give them up. If i remember correctly Joon did you have the same wheel a while back? C5 in 17? What didnt you like about them?

·
*yawn*
13,632 Posts
98VTEC said:
I use to have the C5's as well the old school ones 3 piece. I loved the wheel but when I lowered my car the 42 offset made them rub really bad. I had to give them up. If i remember correctly Joon did you have the same wheel a while back? C5 in 17? What didnt you like about them?
Yup I had the same wheel......that sh*t bent way too easily and I've seen many a Racing Hart do the same.

·
Registered
7,457 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
if u guys want rota's get them NOW:

www.machiii.net has a good sale going, but they told me they are not sure when they are getting more battles in........

i know someone who lives near the rota manufacture and he talked to them and said they are now discontinued:(

·
*yawn*
13,632 Posts
97blacklude said:
"In America, Rota wheels are distributed exclusively by Cosmic Marketing Corp., located at # 28301 Industrial Blvd., Suite V Hayward, CA 94545 USA."
Exactly, so I guess you meant distributor not manufacturer. :) Just a technicality...just busting on ya. ;)

·
Old School
1,086 Posts
distrubuter may have said they were discontinued, retailers probably still have a few...

it sucks not having money to buy wheels and tires...

·
*yawn*
13,632 Posts
merlindavis said:
distrubuter may have said they were discontinued, retailers probably still have a few...

it sucks not having money to buy wheels and tires...
You're probably right. There's some other places that sell Rotas on Honda-Tech.com, you might want to try there.

·
Dave
1,468 Posts
I would keep looking....Rotas are nice for $450 but $600 is a little high. I would save your money and wait till spring. No need for wheels now anyway.

·
Registered
1,420 Posts
i was shopping for the battles about a month ago and i tried all the places where everyone here got theirs, no luck. the thing is, most of the shops don't carry a lot in stock, when the distributor is out, they are out. i pretty much stopped looking after a few places told me the distributor was out of stock, at that time i thought it'd only be temporary. oh well, glad i didn't wait.

·
Registered
7,457 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
gen5 said:
i was shopping for the battles about a month ago and i tried all the places where everyone here got theirs, no luck. the thing is, most of the shops don't carry a lot in stock, when the distributor is out, they are out. i pretty much stopped looking after a few places told me the distributor was out of stock, at that time i thought it'd only be temporary. oh well, glad i didn't wait.
yea they said the samething too me

1 - 18 of 18 Posts