Honda Prelude Online banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
B cuz I got it like that.
2,838 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I dont know if this would work.. and it would probably need some serious modification:

If you have a Base 5th Gen and got the OEM wing from the factory.. I bet you still have that center brake light on the back deck. Since the SH.. they remove that.

Well yes you can just get a SH rear deck and clear the problem of that useless brake light. But,

I got a better idea...

Why not some how modify it with a small bass Sub... or rear center channel speaker.

Just an idea... what you guy think? You got all that plastic just sitting there going to waste.. why not scope it out like a mellon and set a speaker in it.

Just an idea... let the flames or cheers begin.

:eek:

·
Premium Member
3,739 Posts
why add more speakers behind your head? I could see fitting a radar detector back there, but thats about it

·
Registered
5,448 Posts
Yeah, I don't know. Too small to fit a sub of any reasonable girth, and you wouldn't want a center channel in the rear.

·
2,838 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I dunno.. Points at a car show... I dunno.

·
sis0rueN
758 Posts
I don't think you would win any points at a car show with a rear center channel... You really don't want anything in your audio system drawing your sound stage behind you. *shrugs*

An idea though... is maybe construct a ported enclosure and make the port into the cabin... I have seen it done with reasonable success before...

·
2,838 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
wait a better idea... camera mount... with likr just the lense sticking out....
though I guess it would be one seriously small camera.

I dunno.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts