Honda Prelude Online banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
316 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
These are ultra high performance summer tires that tire rack sells for $104 apeice plus $40 shipping so $456. I bought them about a month ago from tire rack, had a shop put them on, thanks to my offset and drop they rubbed. They've been driven on for maybe 30 miles or so tops. Someone on here PO posted wanting this size tire, sooooo I took them off put them in a box to ship them, got the price for shipping etc. I was going to take the money and get my SSRs fixed with it and get new tires later on. I traded the rims that the Avons were on for SSRs 2 of which were bent. Soooo now I have 2 rims I can't fix and 4 tires sitting in boxes ready to ship because of some :mad: on here. Shipping to Wisconsin where said :mad: lives was $50 from Ohio where i'm located. So expect that much to middle of America maybe lil more to West coast, maybe lil less to surrounding states or I can meet you half way if in Kentucky, Penn., Indiana etc. $300 picked up or meet half way $300 + shipping other wise.
http://increasedvelocity.com/members/redludesh/tyres/
Here's the pics I took of them on the car a few days before spending $20 to have them taken off. They have 99.99999999% tread on them. Feel free to research them on Tire Rack they gety great ratings. $75 apeice for brand new $100+ apeice tires. There boxed ready to go in my friends garage.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts