Honda Prelude Online banner

21 - 23 of 23 Posts

·
Banned
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
Hey all, original poster here. I am sorry for not responding to my own thread, I didn't get any e-mail notification that there were replies to it. I usually get e-mails.

Anyway, my interest in getting a meet together is not based on trying to organize a group. That comes along after getting to know people. I just want some people who have the same interest as I do to get together in a casual meet of some sort.

Someone said before, we all have our priorities, and I can see how something like this will not be top. But it can be something that can be worked into schedules and can be accomplished. My biggest issue is, I do not live in ATX, so I am not so familiar with it. I was hoping to get an Austinite to help me with that part.

So is there still some interest? Like I said, this is not something that will me regimented or require anything, except your word on coming if you say you are.

Later

·
Registered
2,126 Posts
yeah, i understand where you guys are all coming from. i don't have a great amount of time for NTPOG these days.

Drew, yeah... its SB Sunday, but I'm working anyway.. :mad:

Ting: I'm going just as a spectator. I figure I'll record the afternoon with a beer in my hand! :bigthumb: Wouldn't mind having more people to chill with saturday.

Oh, and I should be back down in ATX this spring. Probably around mid march. But I'll start another thread for you guys before then.

21 - 23 of 23 Posts