Honda Prelude Online banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
13,753 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I can't find your email anymore, but James Chan referred me to you that you were wanting to get the ST sway bars. Did you find, or know, someplace that sells it for a decent price? Email me when you get a chance ([email protected]), and lock this thing as soon as you read it

Remind me on the email to take pics of my lowered baby

------------------
AIM screename: jsarino
'99 Ficus Green Pearl Type SH:
AEM cai, DC Sports SS header, Mugen exhaust, RH Evo CP-035s, GC/Konis, Spoon bars, and more!

·
Registered
9,437 Posts
i'm getting mine from Summit Racing just like everybody did; BUT don't order it yet, cause i heard that they're on backorder and i'm going to call later today... i want to make sure you don't get it before i do

btw you can get my email address by clicking on my name on the "Moderated by:" part of the page

------------------
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by LuDeGirL1004:
EVIL EVIL EVIL I say.</font>

·
Premium Member
13,753 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
o0OO0o, I thought I looked at the "Moderated by" section, but I thought it said it wasn't listed. Anyways, how backordered are they?

------------------
AEM cai, DC Sports SS header, Mugen exhaust, RH Evo CP-035s, GC/Konis, Spoon bars, and more!

·
Premium Member
13,753 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
shmang, I think that, for now, this thread is safe from locking until: 1) o0OO0o posts the answer on the Summit Racing situation and locks it afterwards, or 2) he emails me, or 3) a naked girl is on this thread...j/k
!

------------------

·
Registered
9,437 Posts

------------------
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Fazle'sRightNut:
wow... come to my site. i will give you free moderator status just for being an OP!</font>

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.