Honda Prelude Online banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
12,807 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey! I flipped the tweeters around as you mentioned...and ur right! I dunno if it's all psychological or whatever...but it does sound better!!
Just wanna say thanks!!

Oh...and also in the new maxpower magazine...there's a picture of our style LED red lights. THey say #3157 tho, is that the correct type? It's on page 114 of the magazine...the style looks right (push in type), but i'm just not sure about the bulb #. Do you or anyones else know? thanks

------------------

·-÷• [email protected] •÷-·
'*·-÷• HA Chat ·-=-· Prelude FAQ •÷-·*'

·
sportin' the 4x4....
6,527 Posts
ovaDaLimit... what did you do to your tweeters? can you post a link to the otehr thread? (i'm assuming this is part 2)

thanks

------------------
97 Prelude base

Performance:
AEM Cold Air Intake, Eibach Pro-kit (not installed), Koni Yellows (not installed)

Exterior:
Clear Corners, PIAA 001 Solitares

Interior:
Clarion DRX9575 w/ DSP/EQ, Pheonix Gold ZX475, Two JL10W3's (ported in truck), Diamond Hex 6.5 mid's & tweeters, Clarion Pro-Audio 6x9's (rear fill), Two 1 far. caps, 0/1 gauge wire

·
*yawn*
13,632 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Mugenlude:
ovaDaLimit... what did you do to your tweeters? can you post a link to the otehr thread? (i'm assuming this is part 2)

thanks

</font>
I have pics and can write a write-up but you're going to have to wait a bit......I got new webspace and have to move all my files over to it.

http://www.f2s.com is where my new space is going to be. I've had enough of Geocities.

------------------
AOL IM: Joon525

[email protected]

·
retired
7,431 Posts
my favorite mod is pro-lude, cus i never see him around and he doesn't lock my posts *ahem* joon.

hehe jk. you're cool joon, kinda

1 - 10 of 10 Posts