Honda Prelude Online banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
13,632 Posts
I sold it to Tony and he said he liked it. I kinda liked it too but it was a bit too notchy for my tastes.

------------------
AOL IM: Joon525

[email protected]
Mugen front bumper and sides with a combat rear bumper for sale in NJ....talk to me personally. East coaster highly, HIGHLY preferred. Also now for sale Tanabe G Power Medalion for 280 and 18" Racing Hart TypeC5's (Price not decided yet)

·
Premium Member
1,931 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Tony:
yeah i definately like it , i cut a huge chunk out of my boot thought, oh well.</font>

Tony.. it's amazing how some ppl love these shift adapters and others don't. Oh well, i'm glad it worked for u. Are the throws really shorter, or not that noticeable. I don't need to shift any faster..just want less travel in the lever, but not by sacrificing the feel of my shifts - unless it feels more precise.

·
Registered
1,568 Posts
there is definately less travel in the shifter and it is alot easier to chirp it in second! Its not really that notchy for me and i don't have any grinding problems. After awhile i can't really notice the shortness my neighbor says he can definately tell the difference.

·
Premium Member
13,632 Posts
For the 2 hours it was in my car I definitely noticed the throws being shorter.

------------------
AOL IM: Joon525

[email protected]
Mugen front bumper and sides with a combat rear bumper for sale in NJ....talk to me personally. East coaster highly, HIGHLY preferred. Also now for sale Tanabe G Power Medalion for 280 and 18" Racing Hart TypeC5's (Price not decided yet)

·
Crunk + Hyphy = Sam
4,989 Posts
I would say the DC adapter is worth it. I loved it when it was on my car.
SAM

------------------
OG H-A Member
Do you know where your jammies are?

Member of the Jammie/DelTapywa Crew!!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts