Honda Prelude Online banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
284 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm considering buying the decolte evolutions from showoff in Houston. He says they are pearl white, and match the diamond pearl white quite well. Did he have them on a pearl white prelude?..... if so, how did it look?

If anyone is located near him, could they possibly help me out by going to see them?

SSR GP-0 decolte evolution

------------------

more pics at www.zing.com/album/?id=4292750437

[This message has been edited by Placid (edited April 29, 2001).]

·
Registered
327 Posts
Hey Placid I think I mentioned in my other post that I have seen them in person and on his car. His car was in one of our local shows a couple of months ago. It is pearl white and it did match very well. The rims look very very nice. Oddly enough I've never actually met the guy, I don't think. If I didn't have my rims I would purchase them myself. If you have any more ques let me know. My email is [email protected] or you can IM me SuavericoG

Daniel

grnlude97

·
Registered
284 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanx grnlude97.....I'm concerned as to why he's selling them that cheap, and nobody has bought them yet?
He says they are in perfect condition, except for a minor scratch on one wheel.
What about warping....if that's an issue, is it something I could get fixed?
Do u guys think he'd try and rip me off and put himself in that kind of situation?..... after all, he's got a show car down there... not exactly a low profile guy.

------------------

more pics at www.zing.com/album/?id=4292750437

·
Registered
1,158 Posts
yeh i seen the rims on his car at a local car show also....they do look very nice! whats weird is that he's a member of our club but i have never met him either...

·
Registered
327 Posts
Honestly I can't comment on the risk involved because I haven't met the guy before. H23Lude and I saw them at the same show. There aren't really that many shows around here. I don't think you can fix a warped wheel. I'm not really sure so don't quote me. Also, I would always be careful when buying something like this regardless. I'm not even sure how you would ship something so large and heavy such a long distance. Do you know how much shipping is going to be?

Daniel

grnlude97

·
Texas
734 Posts
i met showoff before...pretty cool guy, i sold him my mugen sides and rears...i was considering buying those rims, and yeah they match pretty well...

·
Registered
1,848 Posts
Hey sup --- I wish I could meet all u guys from HPC --- Usually I just browse the boards but I had to reply to this one lol
Anyone of the HPC guys can come and look at the rims -- no prob --- they are in good shape --- I was wondering the same thing about shipping <------ that is going to be tough and exp. Actually believe it or not -- there are alot of shows -- there are like 2 next weekend --- mind you they are not all IMPORTS but they are custom car show where all types of cars can show from lowriders, benz, to mini trucks and off course imports ---yup it is true -- I am selling the rims and have not found a buyer --- so if your interested let me know.
Thanks

·
Registered
1,848 Posts
Actually I met Gary at Carboy from HPC ---aka: Tooterfish

·
Texas
734 Posts
heh like i told you before i want them but i can't afford them :p

·
Registered
409 Posts
Yeah...i ran into him at Carboy. I was like, theres this prelude club, HPC, and he said, yeah, im in it...ha!

The rims looked fine on his car, didnt notice anything wrong with them. No one in houston bought them cuz theyre all broke bastards.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts