Honda Prelude Online banner
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
666 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
can you post a pic of your car? i want to see how it looks. especially if you have a black car. thanks

------------------
98 FBP Prelude SS
AEM Intake
Eibach Pro-kit
Koni Yellows
Neuspeed Strut Bar
32 Tint all around

·
Registered
1,979 Posts
here's a clean pic of the RS front lip that i found on hondaprelude.com...

yeah, i too, am thinking on getting the RS kit.

·
Registered
666 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
hmm i was thinking about getting the ww rs front with the oem sides and rears.. i guess they look pretty much the same.. but i dunno. is that one with the full rs kit?

------------------
98 FBP Prelude SS
AEM Intake
Eibach Pro-kit
Koni Yellows
Neuspeed Strut Bar
32 Tint all around

·
Registered
666 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
hey how much did you pay for your kit? i remember getting a quote for like 400 something..

------------------
98 FBP Prelude SS
AEM Intake
Eibach Pro-kit
Koni Yellows
Neuspeed Strut Bar
32 Tint all around

·
Registered
4,185 Posts
I got mine for $400, but that was in a groupbuy. Here is an old pic of mine. I have new ones but dont know where to upload them to.

------------------

www.importheart.com
Whos your DelTapywa?
I got these Jammies.

·
Registered
666 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
hows the fit for the kit?

------------------
98 FBP Prelude SS
AEM Intake
Eibach Pro-kit
Koni Yellows
Neuspeed Strut Bar
32 Tint all around

·
Registered
1,979 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by 2kLuder:
I got mine for $400, but that was in a groupbuy. Here is an old pic of mine. I have new ones but dont know where to upload them to.

</font>
looking sweet!..

what did you lower your car with? (spring/shock combo?) also, i'm assuming those are 18"ers?

·
Registered
4,185 Posts
I have GroundControl coils, and KONI yellow shocks. Great Combo IMO. Yes those are 18s. Sold them a while back, rollin on the beast stockers.

I guess photopoint still workS?

·
Registered
4,185 Posts
I dont really know how much its lowered to be honest. I just raised the back up a lil last week since it had to rid eon a flat bed. But before is raised it a lil, the front tires were even with the fender lip, and the rear is like maybe a .5 inch gap. I have ZERO problems around town, the roads here are decent though. the only problem with this low is camber, front is ok, rear is BAAAAD

·
Registered
1,979 Posts
holy crap your kit is riding so LOWwwwww

now i'm scared!!!! i'll be riding my car with stock springs/shocks... how much space do u think i'll have against the road with the RS kit??

does the front lip on the RS kit hang lower than the OEM lip? anyone know?

[This message has been edited by jkoc (edited April 22, 2001).]

·
Registered
4,185 Posts
Yes, and i have the scrapes on the bottom of the lip to prove it!! Hehe, actually those were put on when i just got the kit and didnt know my limitations as far as steep drieways go. Now i know, and i havent scraped in a LONG TIME. Yes the WW hangs lower than the OEM. I need to get mine repainted........

·
Registered
977 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Orginally posted by jkoc:
here's a clean pic of the RS front lip that i found on hondaprelude.com...

yeah, i too, am thinking on getting the RS kit.
</font>
That is my car. I have the RS front lip and oem sides and rear. To me, this combo looks great together, I think the RS sides sit lower than the front lip and the oem sides even it out. The pic is at stock height and I haven't scraped yet. I have some GC's and Koni's sitting on my living room floor, hopefully going to put them on this week. I have more pics if you want me to send them to you.

------------------
2000 SH

[This message has been edited by rf7475 (edited April 22, 2001).]

·
Registered
1,979 Posts
YES!! please do email me pics!!!
i love your CARRRRRR

as for shocks/springs, i'm going with a moderate lowering of HR sport (1.4") or Eibach prokit (1.3"?) with KYG AGX's.
i'm actually worried about those scraping the ground... i would like to be able to get by with the kit surviviing winteR.. i dunno how plausible this is though...

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by rf7475:
That is my car. I have the RS front lip and oem sides and rear. To me, this combo looks great together, I think the RS sides sit lower than the front lip and the oem sides even it out. The pic is at stock height and I haven't scraped yet. I have some GC's and Koni's sitting on my living room floor, hopefully going to put them on this week. I have more pics if you want me to send them to you.

</font>

·
Premium Member
12,808 Posts
If you do a search for SADWAP's picture posts (it was sometime last week), he has a black 5th gen with the WW front and OEM sides & rear...

·
Registered
1,979 Posts
actually... u guys ever thought of a MUGEN front bumper with oem side/rear skirts?

would that balance out ? and look even?

1 - 20 of 39 Posts