Honda Prelude Online banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
997 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can u post the pics/instructions of how you spliced thre zetas to work w/the highs and lows? Thanks!

------------------
2000 Type SH
Wanted: Type S Intake Chamber
FOR SALE: Pirelli Ice Assymetrical Snow Tires Mounted/Balanced on 5th Gen. Base Rims. Used for 2k miles. 600+shipping.

·
Registered
997 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
TTT

------------------
2000 Type SH
FOR SALE: Pirelli Ice Assymetrical Snow Tires Mounted/Balanced on 5th Gen. Base Rims. Used for 2k miles. 600+shipping.

·
Premium Member
4,730 Posts
scriber- I did not do the install myself B/c inorder for the zeta to power lows and highs (not simutaneously Mind you) the install is NOT plug and play.The install was pretty easy, use the green/black wires for lows, red/white ones for highs. Just Splice them in to the factory wiring-yep just cut into it.(no it won't be pretty)
Ground the ballasts and install the light bulbs and you're done.

Pics anyone?
Ballast

low beams

high beams

Digital Camera trick

low beam light span

parking lights

Zeta high spread

zeta low spread

------------------

That's a nice prelude-I'd pay fifty dollars for one!
http://www.hondaprelude.com/setups/setupsdsply.asp?id=10306

·
Premium Member
4,730 Posts

·
Registered
997 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
In regards to getting the highs/lows both working...can't i just leave the lows the way they are(installed through the fuse box; thus not requiring splicing); then splicing the highs after the fuse box. Or would the highs be spliced before the fuse box?

------------------
2000 Type SH

FOR SALE: Pirelli Ice Assymetrical Snow Tires Mounted/Balanced on 5th Gen. Base Rims.
Used for 2k miles. $600+shipping.
New JDM H3C bulbs $50

·
Premium Member
4,730 Posts
1 - 6 of 6 Posts