Honda Prelude Online banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,863 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am working an off duty job tomorrow evening at a ride and drive in Stone Mtn.

Thought you might want to take a drive around one of the courses, since you haven't been in a Prelude for a while.

If your interested let me know and I'll give you the exact location.

Gonna do some new G-Tech 0-60 runs as well, not enough room at this location for a 1/4 mile run, but lots of auto-x courses.

Lots of nice cars there as well.

------------------
Warren

93 Prelude VTEC N/A (lots of mods) [email protected]

00 Honda Accord SE (stock)

·
Crunk + Hyphy = Sam
4,989 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by VeeTec:
I am working an off duty job tomorrow evening at a ride and drive in Stone Mtn.

Thought you might want to take a drive around one of the courses, since you haven't been in a Prelude for a while.

If your interested let me know and I'll give you the exact location.

Gonna do some new G-Tech 0-60 runs as well, not enough room at this location for a 1/4 mile run, but lots of auto-x courses.

Lots of nice cars there as well.

</font>
Ohhhh, what time Warren? I don't get out of class till about 6:45 and won't be back home till around 7:30, but if it is still going on around that time, let me know b/c I would love to come! Email me at [email protected], thanks Warren!
SAM

·
Premium Member
4,863 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'll e-mail you in a few minutes.

·
Premium Member
4,863 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Did you get it?

I am about to leave for the off duty job in a few minutes, I hope they are running late. Want to see the new Z06 run around the courses.

·
Crunk + Hyphy = Sam
4,989 Posts
Warren, i'll be there, i might ride w/ a friend if thats ok, just one friend. If he doesn't want to come, i'll drive my cutlass out there, but I'll be there, around 7:30-7:45ish. I'll bring my new digital camera/mpeg movie maker

SAM

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.