Honda Prelude Online banner

ATTN:Alberta luders and imports.HUGE meet

887 views 16 replies 7 participants last post by  shadowZZ 
#1 ·
On April 28th a large number of hondas from Impressions Auto Designz and company are all coming down to Edmonton for the Powerama car show, also we are attending a meet and racing that night, show up as you please, for more info please email me NCHOW940@aol.com

[This message has been edited by shadowZZ (edited April 22, 2001).]

#2 ·
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by shadowZZ:
On April 28th a large number of hondas from Impressions Auto Designz and company are all coming down to Edmonton for the Powerama car show, also we are attending a meet and racing that night, show up as you please, for more info please email me NCHOW940@aol.com

[This message has been edited by shadowZZ (edited April 22, 2001).]
</font>
Ummm... why e-mail? Why not post the bloody details here for us to see?

Where in Edmonton, what's the format, etc., etc. I'm not hauling my ass out away from my family for a rice-boy convention.

Now, to meet other Prelude owners from this board (and so that I feel REALLY bloody old...), sure, I'll go!

------------------
Martin Moran
Stock 2000 Prelude SH
Sebring Silver Metallic
"When you're caffineated, all is right with the world..."

#3 ·
Alright kids heres the info we are meeting at the Earls at Tins place 11830 Jasper Ave. at around 7 or 730 also after we are going racing and maybe hit up Reds. And on sunday we are going to go to Powerama.

#4 ·
Yah... heard about that...I will definately be there!!

Not going to race though cuz I am still running on FREAKIN winter tires!! I know, but I am still waiting for my rims to come in. They are a month late!!

Anyways, the info I got was meet at Northwood Mall parking lot (corner of 97St. and 137 Ave @ 2300 Hrs. So what's the deal here? Where do we meet up??

#7 ·
Umm Im not sure about that, I know we are having a meet at night, not sure where, the ones who know are DLuong98 and im also meeting 98Luder. DNA ill get back to you on that one tommorow when i talk to some people.

[This message has been edited by shadowZZ (edited April 23, 2001).]

#10 ·
ok...I have already told quite a few people, and they are all going. So its going to be a fun night.....

BB6780: I dun see any map...just some red Xs

I will probably be driving casually, cuz I am getting my clutch installed tomorrow, and I will need time to break it in.

#13 ·
Try and get as many imports to come as possible tell all your friends. There will be approximatley 15-20 Calgay cars. We will also be having an import only car meet June 10 in Sylvan Lake, Alberta. Over 100 cars expected so mark it on your calenders, and try to make it.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.