Honda Prelude Online banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
retired
7,431 Posts
jdm fogs jdm fogs jdm fogs jdm fogs jdm fogs jdm fogs jdm fogs jdm fogs jdm fogs jdm fogs jdm fogs jdm fogs ... *ahem*

------------------
97 Black Lude, 5spd
AIM: SADWAP97

·
Registered
4,185 Posts
bwhahaha!!! Snap out of it faka!!! lol. Believe me, im the same boat.

Ray

------------------

www.importheart.com
Whos your DelTapywa?
I got these Jammies.

·
is my chassis stil stiff?
1,720 Posts
Tony I got your money today and I"m still figuring out if all my shippment is presold. The lights are on schedule...so far so good...hopefully I can start shipping out on Friday....I hope.

As for the Spoon bars I'm still hoping for end of this month.

------------------

[email protected]

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
98Luder, I sent you more mail about shipping a mugen copy bumper to cali. just wondering the cost. if it's decent, I want to get one ordered. thanks

·
retired
7,431 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by 98Luder:
Tony I got your money today and I"m still figuring out if all my shippment is presold. The lights are on schedule...so far so good...hopefully I can start shipping out on Friday....I hope.

</font>
will a set of fogs be shipped to me on friday possibly? i want i want

·
1,720 Posts
Confirmed...JDM lights arrive tomorrow or Monday and I will ship out ASAP.
I did not respond to some of the JDM light enquiries because I was not sure if I had enough this shippment to go around. I will figure it all out tonight and you should get an email from me. Sorry for the delay.

·
Premium Member
13,753 Posts
James, end of the month for the Spoons still. huh? I want my Spoons...baby
!

------------------
AIM screename: jsarino
'99 Ficus Green Pearl Type SH:
AEM cai, DC Sports SS header, Mugen exhaust, RH Evo CP-035s, GC/Konis, Spoon bars, and more!

·
Registered
299 Posts
Confirmed...JDM lights arrive tomorrow or Monday and I will ship out ASAP.
I did not respond to some of the JDM light enquiries because I was not sure if I had enough this shippment to go around. I will figure it all out tonight and you should get an email from me. Sorry for the delay.
</font>
I also emailed you about JDM's and also about Mugen auth or lookalike body kits. I'm want the JDM fogs and rear mugen's

Thanks

------------------
97 Prelude
Mugen headers/exhaust
AEM CAI
bunch of nyc dents

·
1,720 Posts
JDM lights came in late today. I will do the paper work tonight and they will go out first thing Monday. Sorry UPS does not work on Saturdays.

·
Registered
317 Posts
JDM lights came in late today. I will do the paper work tonight and they will go out first thing Monday. Sorry UPS does not work on Saturdays.</font>
Can they be shipped Purolator? They do work on Saturdays in some areas.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts