Honda Prelude Online banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
412 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i was just wondering how you two are making out with the euro-r im. did you get all the parts for it and if so did either of you install it and how did larry make out porting it.

also billy how is your engine buildup comming along. are you almost ready to drop her back in to the lude.

------------------
for sale:18" giovviona kuji rims w/toyo t1-s 215-35-18

G

·
Larry is still working on them. A few modifications have to be made besides the porting. Most importantly, the fuel rail and the injector ports have to be modified. I suspect that the throttle cable bracket will have to be modified as well.

I don't know how the engine is coming along since I haven't talked to Larry almost 2 weeks. He was really busy last week, so I just left him alone (no need to call, actually). We changed a few things a couple of weeks ago, and that is going to cause a bit more of a delay. Actually, that's fine with me. I have been so busy with other stuff that the suspension and everything is still taken apart. I also have some Sparco Corsas on the way, and I have to figure out how to mount those.

As for the intake manifold, Larry likes the design. It needs to be ported quite a bit for the H22, but it's a huge improvement over the stock manifold.

------------------
Billy
North Texas Prelude Owners Group
www.ntpog.org

·
Registered
4,889 Posts
billy do you still have the USDM intake manifold that you are selling? Becasue i am very interested in getting it ported by larry. Do you have an idea on how much he charges to do that?

------------------

99 Pearlwhite Sportshift
15.45 @ 92.37

G

·
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by DYI01:
billy do you still have the USDM intake manifold that you are selling? Becasue i am very interested in getting it ported by larry. Do you have an idea on how much he charges to do that?
</font>
You have to discuss pricing with him, but once I get the Euro R manifold back, I will be ready to sell the USDM manifold. I will be sure to let you know.

------------------
Billy
North Texas Prelude Owners Group
www.ntpog.org

1 - 4 of 4 Posts