Honda Prelude Online banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
906 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dude, check your email..I got what you're looking for, as to no surprise, Scriber backed out of the JDM deal. They are off and ready to ship. $275 plus shipping, plus if you want, I have an additional new set of H3c bulbs for the JDMs that I got off 71dsp- your's for an additional $20. Hit me back soon.

Funny how after all that fussing that he really wasn't serious after all. I wonder if "I'll" seek legal action against him, condsidering that "I" too have emails confirming his agreement and that my father and family are all lawyers. Pssshhh- it's only business right? Some people just need head a little more often hey?(hehe..)

[email protected]

·
Crunk + Hyphy = Sam
4,989 Posts
Yeah spock, technically, you could sue, but thats way too much trouble. I'm taking business law
Ray (2kluder) will most likely buy them asap.

SAM

·
Registered
906 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
No **** right? Giv eme a break. Christ if faxes aren't legally acceptable as evidence or as a binding contract in court, I KNOW that email would be laughed right out of the room. I bet he will too- Can't beat the price.

·
Registered
997 Posts
Yo...i wasn't going to do this but just cuz u wanna act like a penis...First of all...do u think i was going to buy from u after u gave me all that sheit about you not having to sell to me? Well lemme tell u about some legal stuff aight....what u did at that point is called an anticipatory repudiation...which means that i don't have to buy from you because you already breached the contract. Go ask ur relatives or whoever u said were lawyers...but seeing how dumb you are i doubt their off spring could be the likes of you.
2nd reason is because i found a place that sells it for 300+ shipping for a NEW set.
The shop has 2 more sets so whoever wants a set just let me know.
Kiss mah ass Spocko...e-mails aren't binding? Damn u are ignorant...here's another term of art for u...parol evidence rule and intergrated agreements.

------------------
2000 Type SH
Wanted: Type S Intake Chamber

FOR SALE: Pirelli Ice Assymetrical Snow Tires Mounted/Balanced on 5th Gen. Base Rims.
Used for 2k miles. $600+shipping.
New JDM H3C bulbs $50

·
retired
7,431 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Scriber:
Yo...i wasn't going to do this but just cuz u wanna act like a penis...First of all...do u think i was going to buy from u after u gave me all that sheit about you not having to sell to me? Well lemme tell u about some legal stuff aight....what u did at that point is called an anticipatory repudiation...which means that i don't have to buy from you because you already breached the contract. Go ask ur relatives or whoever u said were lawyers...but seeing how dumb you are i doubt their off spring could be the likes of you.
2nd reason is because i found a place that sells it for 300+ shipping for a NEW set.
The shop has 2 more sets so whoever wants a set just let me know.
Kiss mah ass Spocko...e-mails aren't binding? Damn u are ignorant...here's another term of art for u...parol evidence rule and intergrated agreements.

</font>
hmm.. interesting.

·
Registered
906 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Yeah Scriber you're right, you have to be pretty stupid to graduate Magna Cume Laude from college...so I guess I am an idiot. Last tiem I checked this was America, where capitolism ruled, and business is business. But if you must take it personal- be my guest. I didn't hold any grudges with you backing out of the deal and all- like I care. But it just made me laugh after all the fuss you put up. Chill out dude- you should be able to find PLENTY of ho's in NY to "get a load off" to calm you down, which is exactly what you seem to need.

·
Registered
11,003 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Spocko:
Yeah Scriber you're right, you have to be pretty stupid to graduate Magna Cume Laude from college...so I guess I am an idiot. Last tiem I checked this was America, where capitolism ruled, and business is business. But if you must take it personal- be my guest. I didn't hold any grudges with you backing out of the deal and all- like I care. But it just made me laugh after all the fuss you put up. Chill out dude- you should be able to find PLENTY of ho's in NY to "get a load off" to calm you down, which is exactly what you seem to need.</font>
spocko:

it's cool man... cuz new yorkers tend to be very defensive, and then we get aggressive.

·
Registered
906 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Yeah, half my family lives out there(all "EYE"talians)- love NY. Like I said, I'm cool with it- not gonna let it get me down, considering 2KLuder just paypal'd me the money for them tonight. What was there to get mad about?

·
Registered
906 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I read ya bro- it's all good. Besides, I find it hard to hate a fellow Luder. We all get mad sometimes, but it passes. I'm not mad at all at Scriber- even if he thinks I'm a "penis"(LOL!)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts