Honda Prelude Online banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,863 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Road Atlanta is having a track day on May 5 & 6. I am thinking of going on the 5th if anyone is interested. The cost for Saturday is $225.

That gives you four 30 minutes sessions, which at this track is more than enough to satisfy your speed craving.

Your car will need to pass tech, which basically means its street legal and has no loose objects inside or out, make sure you have that battery tied down. Also no leaks.

If you have run on a track before you will be placed in intermediate group A or B depending on modifications and experience.

Passing is allowed in the straights one you have properly signaled to do so, but they are NOT allowed in the turns.

You will also need a Snell 95 helmet, if you don't have one I think you may be able to use one of theirs, will get back to everyone about that.

I will post a link shortly for more info.

Sam,

What do you think, they allow passengers.

------------------
Warren

93 Prelude VTEC N/A (lots of mods) [email protected]

00 Honda Accord SE (stock)

·
Premium Member
4,863 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Sam?

Anyone?

·
Premium Member
13,632 Posts
I can't go to this but make a camera mount and take videos.

------------------
AOL IM: Joon525

[email protected]
Mugen front bumper and sides with a combat rear bumper for sale in NJ....talk to me personally. East coaster highly, HIGHLY preferred. Also now for sale Tanabe G Power Medalion for 280 and 18" Racing Hart TypeC5's (Price not decided yet)

·
Premium Member
4,863 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Joon525:
I can't go to this but make a camera mount and take videos.

</font>

I was hoping Sam would hold the camera.

On the other hand he would probably be to busy hanging on for dear life with the speeds you reach there! Its a nice fast 2.5 mile course!

If I don't get any takers I might try to get a small group together for the end of May.

This is the chance to drive your Prelude like it was designed to be driven, on a Road Course!!

If you haven't done it, nothing compares.

·
Crunk + Hyphy = Sam
4,989 Posts
Hey Warren, I'm not sure if I will be able to make it, that's final exam week
But keep me posted and I will let you know if I can make it.

SAM

·
Registered
1,119 Posts
Warren!

Need a passenger? I'm there! I bet I can hold a camera better than anyone!

Wanna email me some more info? I might take the GSX there.

·
Registered
9,437 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by VeeTec:
You will also need a Snell 95 helmet, if you don't have one I think you may be able to use one of theirs, will get back to everyone about that.</font>
is M95 ok or do you have to use a SA95? man i wish i could join you guys...
i think i'm hitting Laguna Seca sometime this year...

------------------
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Fazle'sRightNut:
wow... come to my site. i will give you free moderator status just for being an OP!</font>

·
Premium Member
4,863 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Sam, I'll keep you posted.

Moe, where have you been?!

Bring the GSX, that way I will have another car I can pass...haahaa.

All kidding aside, if its better for you guys I can push the date back to the end of May. Might be better for me as well. My wife is going on vacation to Florida this weekend and that will take a bit of $$$ from the budget.

Also we can get some more ppl to go.

Sam needs some more track time!!

Are you going to get that R or what??

As far as the helmets go I will call them back tomorrow, but the Snell 95 is the lowest rating allowable I am thinking. Anything better than that is acceptable.

I will also inquire about the track day at the end of May, about how many spots will be available. Right now ofcourse there are plenty.

·
Registered
1,119 Posts
A later date would be good too.

But I got a bad shake coming from the GSX...so hopefully I can get it diagnosed before the end of May.

Keep me posted.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts